Submitted by reader Joseph Woodbury III
- R-Truth, Apollo Crews, Titus O'Neil & Jason Jordan defeated Goldust, Curt Hawkins, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows
R-Truth was really over here. Jordan got the pin on Hawkins after his back suplex into a neckbreaker finisher.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville defeated Akira Tozawa to retain his title
Tozawa's chant was pretty over. The match was really good while it lasted, with Neville winning by submission with the Rings of Saturn.
- Finn Balor defeated Elias Samson
The Drifter played his guitar until Balor interrupted right away. They had a back-and-forth match, with Balor doing a lot of selling. He came back and hit the Coup de Grace for the win.
- Enzo Amore came out for a promo, which led to a fight with Big Cass. It was essentially a squash match without a ref. Cass hit the big boot on Amore, then a ref ran out and Cass left after Amore had laid on the mat for a while.
- Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins defeated Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas
The Miz cut a promo running down Buffalo and got great heat. The match itself was really long and had a couple of heat spots on Rollins. Ambrose pinned Miz after hitting Dirty Deeds.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defeated Heath Slater & Rhyno to retain their titles
There wasn't much to this. Cesaro rolled up Slater to retain. Slater and Rhyno played face, trying to get "ECW" chants, but the dynamic felt weird with people wanting to cheer Cesaro.
- Bray Wyatt defeated Kalisto
This went about five minutes and was a squash. Wyatt won with Sister Abigail.
- Bayley & Sasha Banks defeated Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss & Nia Jax
Bayley pinned Bliss after hitting the Bayley-to-Belly.
- Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman by DQ
The crowd was hot for this with the usual split reaction for Reigns. The match had super heat. Strowman kicked out of a couple of Superman punches, then Reigns won by DQ when Strowman hit him with the steel steps.
Strowman beat down Reigns and powerslammed him after the DQ. He went back in the ring and set up a table in the corner, but Reigns slipped out as Strowman went to powerslam him through it. Reigns hit a Superman punch and then speared Strowman through the table to end the show.