Submitted by reader John Fil
- Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defeated The New Day and Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson to retain their titles
This was similar to what we've seen on Raw in recent weeks but still a really fun match. Sheamus pinned Anderson after a Brogue Kick to retain the titles.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann defeated TJ Perkins and Neville to retain his title
Swann hit Neville with his finisher and pinned him to retain in what was a decent match.
- Sami Zayn cut a backstage promo on Braun Strowman. He said that people keep asking him why he keeps challenging Braun. He said that it’s because if he doesn’t, no one else will, because everyone else is afraid of Braun but he isn’t. Pretty good promo, lots of passion from Sami.
- Sasha Banks, Bayley & Alicia Fox defeated Dana Brooke, Nia Jax & Raw Women's Champion Charlotte Flair
Bayley got a massive pop, which was the biggest of the night so far. Charlotte also got mostly cheers. Bayley hit the Bayley-to-Belly on Dana to pick up the win. Good match, and Sasha and Bayley were on fire.
- Seth Rollins defeated Rusev
Lana came out first to what was by far the most heat of the night. She got on the mic and said how much she hates Alabama and the United States. The crowd booed even louder. Rusev’s music hits and he came out taunting the crowd. After a little bit of the heels taunting the crowd, Rollins’ music hit and he came out to what may have been the pop of the night.
This was the match of the night. Seth and Rusev were really on point. Lana distracted the ref every time Seth would gain some momentum. Towards the end of the match, Seth hit the falcon arrow and covered Rusev, but Lana jumped up on the apron and grabbed the ref by the shirt and started screaming at him to distract him. The ref ejected Lana from ringside to a big pop, and Seth won the match with the Pedigree.
- Big Cass w/ Enzo Amore, The Golden Truth, Sin Cara & Darren Young w/ Bob Backlund defeated Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Titus O'Neil & The Shining Stars
This match was kind of a mess. It had a lot going on. The best part was a comedy spot with Goldust and the ref. Cass pinned Bo Dallas after a big boot.
- Everyone left the ring and went backstage except Bo. He grabbed the mic and said that the night doesn’t end like this for him. He asked if there was anyone big and bad enough to come out and drag him from the ring. After a few seconds of silence, Big Show’s music hit. He stepped in the ring, KO punched Dallas, and left.
- Braun Strowman defeated Sami Zayn
Zayn made his entrance to a really big pop. I think Seth’s pop was slightly bigger but this was a very close second. Braun hit his finisher and pinned Sami for the win. This was a decent match. Pretty short and Sami looked tough for challenging Braun.
- United States Champion Roman Reigns defeated WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens to retain the US title
Owens came out to a lot of boos and grabbed a mic. He said that he talked to Stephanie McMahon and told her that Montgomery wasn’t worth him defending the Universal Championship and she agreed. Steph said that the Universal title isn’t up for grabs tonight but Reigns’ United States Championship is.
Reigns got a mixed reaction. I’d say like 60/40 cheers to boos. This match was okay. It’s the same thing we’ve seen on Raw the past few weeks minus Jericho. Reigns hit the spear and pinned Owens to retain the US title.