WWE Raw tonight is set to take place at the O2 Arena in London, England as a part of WWE’s European tour.
Last week on Raw, Bray Wyatt made his presence felt by laying out Finn Balor just as he was about to win a shot at the Intercontinental title. In the same match, Samoa Joe made it known that the situation between him and Seth Rollins was far from over, laying him out on the outside.
With both of his opponents downed, Miz seized upon the opportunity given to him, covering Balor to win the title shot. On tonight’s show we’ll see the likely fallout from all three of these situations, plus much more.
A tag team turmoil match to determine the next contenders for the Raw tag titles will also take place tonight. The Golden Truth, Enzo and Cass, Sheamus and Cesaro, Anderson and Gallows, and Slater and Rhyno are all participants.
The following are incoming spoilers. Tonight we’ll have the full television report as usual.
- The Miz and Dean Ambrose are the co-general managers for tonight’s show.
- Finn Balor defeated The Miz
Miz had the ref DQ Balor after pushing him into the ref. Ambrose came out and restarted the match, allowing Balor to pin Miz after the Coup de Grace.
- Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss defeated Mickie James
Nia Jax was in Bliss’ corner and Bayley was in James'. Bayley drove out Bliss, but Nia came in and destroyed James after the match.
- A Samoa Joe promo led into a brawl between him and Seth Rollins.
- Braun Strowman, who came back one week from a torn rotator cuff, said he wouldn't face Kalisto as Roman Reigns has been avoiding him. He laid out Kalisto anyway when the bell rang, which led to Reigns coming out. Reigns attacked him and targeted the injured arm, sending him retreating through the crowd.
- Sheamus and Cesaro won the number one contender's tag team turmoil match
Cesaro and Sheamus first defeated Enzo and Cass after Cesaro submitted Enzo with the sharpshooter. Sheamus soon followed with another win, pinning Heath Slater with a Brogue kick. Golden Truth came out after Anderson and Gallows were eliminated and they had a good back and forth match until Cesaro pinned Goldust with a roll-up.
Sheamus and Cesaro beat up Golden Truth after the match, leading to The Hardys coming out for the save.
- Seth Rollins defeated Samoa Joe by DQ
Joe threw Rollins' head into an exposed turnbuckle for the DQ in a long match. Joe locked in the Coquina Clutch for good measure.
- TJP defeated Jack Gallagher
He won after countering a roll-up and grabbing the tights. TJP took Gallagher out after the match and put on the kneebar until Austin Aries came in for the save.
- Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox
Banks won via Meteora. The commentators argued Fox had her shoulder up after the match.
- Ambrose will defend the Intercontinental Championship against The Miz next week.
- Bray Wyatt defeated Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose in a non-title match
Miz was on commentary for this and took shots at Ambrose. He said that the IC title is only relevant when he's in the picture.
Miz and Maryse eventually made their way to ringside. Ambrose was distracted, but countered a Sister Abigail attempt by Wyatt into a near fall. Miz again distracted Ambrose by grabbing the IC title, but Ambrose escaped from Wyatt and hit Miz with a dive to the outside.
Miz hit Ambrose with the belt while the ref wasn't looking. After getting a near fall, Wyatt connected with Sister Abigail and pinned Ambrose. Miz announced Wyatt as the winner. Miz attacked Ambrose after the match, then said that everyone will view him as the Intercontinental Champion and say that he's awesome next week.