Image: Matt Hardy. Report submitted by reader Kain Emmons.
- Finn Balor defeated Bray Wyatt
This was a pretty typical house show opener, but Balor is one of the best and safest workers I've ever seen in person. He won with the Coup de Grace.
- Heath Slater, Rhyno & Goldust defeated Curt Hawkins, Dash Wilder & Darren Young
Young was on the heel side here. There was a "We want Goldust" chant to get Goldust tagged in, which got the biggest pop of the match. Rhyno pinned Hawkins after hitting a spinebuster.
Hawkins cut a promo blaming his partners and demanding another match, which brought out R-Truth.
- R-Truth defeated Curt Hawkins
Truth beat him in seconds.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville defeated Akira Tozawa to retain his title
This was a good cruiserweight match, though the finish was flat and there wasn't much heat until the middle. Neville retained with the Rings of Saturn after using the referee as a shield.
- Matt Hardy (w/ Jeff Hardy) defeated Karl Anderson (w/ Luke Gallows)
The Hardys got a good pop and everyone was doing the "Delete" motion still. The match was simple and safe, with Anderson being a great heel worker. They had great timing together and Matt won with the Twist of Fate.
Pro Wrestling Sheet reported that this was a singles match because Jeff Hardy is dealing with a "bad" shoulder injury that may need surgery.
- Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose defeated Cesaro & Sheamus to retain their titles
Ambrose got a big pop, with Rollins getting less of one. They were still the second and third biggest reactions up to this point (behind Balor). There was a good hot tag to Ambrose near the finish, then the champions retained with a combination Rainmaker knee strike/Dirty Deeds on Cesaro.
- Jason Jordan defeated Bo Dallas
Jordan won with a back suplex into a neckbreaker. Dallas did some good comedy on the way out by falling on the stage.
- Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss defeated Mickie James, Bayley, and Sasha Banks to retain her title
Bayley got a better pop than expected, Banks got a big pop, James got minimal reaction, and the reaction for Bliss was split. The match was sloppy at first and then got good once the high spots started. Bliss retained with a DDT to James.
- Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman in a last man standing match
Reigns won after two spears, with the second one being through a table. They had a solid, safe house show hardcore match. The reaction was split for Reigns and the crowd was hotter for this match than any other on the card.