- Finn Balor defeated Bray Wyatt
Balor got one of the loudest pops of the night and Wyatt's entrance is something else even on a house show. Wyatt kept going outside of the ring at the start of the match and the fans booed him pretty loudly. Balor later won with the Coup de Grace.
- Neville defeated WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore by DQ
It sounded like Amore said this was a non-title match due to what happened on Raw. He got a big pop for his shtick, but the reaction for him was pretty mixed during the match. Amore hit Neville with the Cruiserweight title for the DQ, with the fans booing Amore as he spoke on the mic and as he left.
- Titus O'Neil & Apollo Crews defeated Elias & Dash Wilder
Elias started with a song running down Winnipeg and the people. The crowd was pretty quiet throughout this one, then Crews won with the spinning powerbomb.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose defeated Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas to retain their titles
Ambrose and Rollins both got good pops.
- WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) defeated Sheamus (w/ Cesaro) to retain his title
Lesnar and Heyman got the biggest reactions of the night, especially for Heyman introducing Lesnar. The match was a pretty standard "Suplex City" one, though Sheamus got some offense. Lesnar won with an F5. He left the ring but came back to give Cesaro an F5 when he was checking on Sheamus after the match.
- Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss defeated Bayley, Sasha Banks, Mickie James, and Emma to retain her title
Bliss and Banks got the best reactions here, but I didn't think Bayley got much of a pop from the crowd. Bliss retained with a DDT on Bayley.
- Intercontinental Champion The Miz (w/ The Miztourage) defeated Jason Jordan to retain his title
Miz came out with The Miztourage and without Maryse. He teased taking off his jacket at the start of this, with the crowd booing him heavily. He grabbed the microphone, but the crowd would keep booing him when he spoke. Jordan didn't get much of a reaction at the start.
Miz knows exactly how to get the crowd riled up and even got them behind Jordan as this went on. The Miztourage got tossed from ringside to a big reaction, but Miz won with an eye poke and the Skull Crushing Finale.
- Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman by DQ
Strowman got a loud face pop, rivaling Balor for the second biggest of the night behind Lesnar. Reigns got the loudest heel reaction on the show and it wasn't close to being even between cheers and boos when the match started.
Reigns did get a good reaction for eventually hitting Strowman with a Samoan drop. The finish came when Strowman got disqualified for hitting Reigns with the steel steps. He gave Reigns a powerslam after, which got a "Thank you Strowman" chant from the crowd. He then set up a table in the corner, but Reigns speared him through it to loud boos to close the show.