Submitted by Jonathan Mitchell
- From the SSE Hydro
- Lilian Garcia was the ring announcer for the night, and she began the show with an impressive rendition of the Scottish national anthem, 'Flower of Scotland'.
This was the first time I had heard this sung prior to a WWE live event in Scotland.
- Neville beat Stardust, pinfall after red arrow.
- Damien Sandow beat Heath Slater, schoolboy roll up for pinfall. The match lasted less than one minute. Sandow was the babyface but using original gimmick with navy blue robe, pink trunks, purple knee pads. Slater's entrance theme was the '3MB' version, with distinct lyrics stating: 'We're a three-man band!"
- Jack Swagger beat King Barrett, submission to patriot lock. Barrett cut excellent pre-match promo in a mock (but reasonable attempt at) Scottish accent, playing on the fact he is English and the rivalry between the countries, saying that he was the crowd's local hero because there are no Scottish wrestlers in WWE because they are "pish".
- The Wyatts (Braun Strowman, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan) beat The Usos and Dean Ambrose, one of the Usos (I was too far away to tell which one) submitting to Strowman's standing triangle choke). Wyatt family entered to Luke Harper music and video (one with crazy eyes).
- Ryback beat WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens, disqualification after eye rake by Owens.
- Natalya and NXT Women's Champion Bayley beat Sasha Banks and Tamina Snuka (w/ Naomi ringside), Tamina submitting to Natalya sharpshooter. Bayley entered to generic rock music and not her regular NXT theme. A no frills entrance without inflatable, waving figures. Garcia announced Tamina Snuka as 'accompanying team BAD members Naomi and Sasha Banks' but Snuka wrestled the match with Naomi ringside.
- WWE U.S. Champion Alberto Del Rio beat Fandango, pinfall after double-foot stomp into Fandango who was balanced between middle ropes on turnbuckle. Del Rio came out waving Mex-American flag.
- Lucha Dragons beat Los Matadores and The Ascension in a triple threat, pinfall by either Sin Cara or Kalisto on either Diego or Fernando [can't remember which]. El Torito ran out to generic music to aid the Lucha Dragons against Los Matadores and turn the match.
- Roman Reigns beat Bray Wyatt in a no holds barred fight, pinfall after spear. Reigns entered through crowd, despite logistical difficulties in SSE Hydro arena layout, while Wyatt entered alone. Use of kendo stick, chairs, steel steps (once quite inventively) and tables, with both competitors put through a table, Harper and Rowan ran down ramp to interfere, Usos made the first save, Strowman followed and destroyed Usos single-handedly while Ambrose made second save
- Biggest pops of the night were for the use of tables in main event!
- Reigns was extremely over with young fans and sold lots of merchandise.
- There was problems with the PA/sound, with Garcia's mic failing for periods at a time