Submitted by Geoffrey Gillott from the Webster Bank Arena
- The Usos defeated The Club (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows)
Good opener with lots of heat. The Usos hit Gallows with a double-team superkick, then followed up with one on Anderson, and pinned him after hitting their splash.
- Apollo Crews defeated Sheamus
Not much of a reaction for Crews as most of the heat was on Sheamus. The finish came when Crews reversed the Irish Curse into a schoolboy.
- Becky Lynch defeated Natalya
Another short match without much heat. Lynch won by submission with the Dis-Arm-Her.
- WWE World Tag Team Champions The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) defeated The Wyatts (Bray Wyatt & Erick Rowan)
Wyatts were on offense for most of the match which was ugly. New Day sold well and got heat for the comeback. Big E and Kingston hit the double-team Big Ending on Rowan for the win.
- Mark Henry & Zack Ryder defeated Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas
Standard house show match with lots of comedy spots from the heels. Henry pinned Dallas with the World’s Strongest Slam.
- Alberto Del Rio defeated Jack Swagger
Great back and forth match. The crowd wasn't into it at first, but was hot towards the end. The match had a lot of near falls. Swagger is very underrated. Del Rio won with the armbar.
- WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins & AJ Styles to retain his title
This was the best match on the show and all three men were fantastic. At one point, Rollins and Ambrose teamed up to give Styles a power bomb, which was reminiscent of their days in the Shield. Styles gave Rollins the Phenomenal Forearm, but Ambrose hit him with Dirty Deeds for the win
Decent show overall with a second half much better than the first.