With Raw's 25th anniversary show split across two venues, there were a couple of cruiserweight matches and some special appearances for the live crowd at the Manhattan Center last night.
The audience was restless when they were watching most of the show on the video screen, and there were some chants for refunds when the action was happening at the Barclays Center. Towards the end of the night, there was more stuff for the crowd as a few wrestlers made their way over from Brooklyn.
- Mustafa Ali defeated Lince Dorado
They wrestled for two minutes. Ali won with the inverted 450, and the highlight was a dive to the floor.
- Hideo Itami & Akira Tozawa defeated Drew Gulak & Tony Nese
They wrestled for a couple of minutes before brawling to the back, which the crowd booed. They later came back to finish the match.
- After Bray Wyatt defeated Matt Hardy on television, Jeff Hardy came out and sang about Wyatt fading away and being classified as obsolete. The Hardys were cheered like superstars.
- The Miz came over from Brooklyn with the Intercontinental Championship after winning it from Roman Reigns. He was cheered heavily and cut a promo.
- DX, Scott Hall, and The Balor Club watched the main event segment in the ring. Ric Flair entered and put them over and talked about how lucky he was to be there.
- After Flair left, The Miz returned and cut a promo about being IC Champion while no one else there is a champion of anything. That brought out Seth Rollins. Miz was booed and yelled at the crowd since they erupted for him just a bit ago. He told Rollins to go down to the basement and the bingo hall where he belongs. Rollins hit the Curb Stomp on Miz, then everyone in the ring told Miz to suck it.
- Triple H addressed the crowd, calling it a special moment to share with them. He thanked everyone to close the show.