Since photography became popular in the early 1800s people have used it to document their loved ones, historic events, and places. Sometimes, photography has been used in some pretty creepy and unsettling ways. On this week's DragonKing Dark, host Karl Stern talks about Victorian era post-mortem photography and more.
- Karl talks about recent Halloween haunted house attractions including bad news about a personal favorite.
- Discussion about the Chernobyl elephant's foot photo.
- Discussion abut Victorian era post-mortem photography.
- Discussion about the earliest photograph of a human.
- Discussion about unsettling fears unique to each person.