Karl Stern returns to the regular format of questions and answers and begins catching up on questions generated during the July marathon.
Questions, corrections, and conversations include:
- When Tommy Rogers isn't Tommy Rogers
- The wonderfully horrible job Sports Illustrated did with their ranking of wrestlers
- Marathon follow-ups on Canek, Marty Jannetty, and Sgt. Slaughter
- An incredible article from 1902 that shows the wrestling business then was very similar to the wrestling business now
- A look at the origins of pro wrestling in America
- Listener thoughts and comments on Sgt. Slaughter and contemporaries like Ken Patera
Get all that and much more on the latest Dragon King Karl audio show here on F4WOnline.com!