We are up to the 1880s through the 1890s and in this episode, we take a look at the prime era of Evan Strangler Lewis and his battles with other top names of the era. He is also, apparently, a horrible promo with a great newspaper promo from him.
Also, we see one of our first giants in wrestling as well as the origins of women's wresting.
- Evan "Strangler" Lewis rises to fame and takes on all comers, plus a terrible newspaper promo
- Who is the Michigan Giant?
- The origins of women's wrestling in America
- The earliest tours of pro wrestling in Japan
- The winding down of the career of William Muldoon