On today's episode, host Karl Stern answers a few questions out of the mailbag including wrestling merchandise and Houston wrestling questions. Karl then takes a look at the 2016 Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame ballot.
On today's show:
- When did wrestling merchandise begin and when did it take off? Why do heels have merchandise today as opposed to not having it historically?
- Who was the mysterious Spoiler 3 in Houston wrestling?
- Who is Karl considering for his Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame ballot this year?
- Who is he absolutely not considering?
- Discussion about the candidacy of Sting, Ultimate Warrior, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Sgt. Slaughter, Gene Okerlund, and Howard Finkel.