This edition of the DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Audio Show hosted by wrestling historian Karl Stern is a mailbag edition with questions and topics all over the place. There is no one single "big" topic for this episode but some of the conversation includes:
- The end of the "Super Stern Stick" flashdrive? Changes are coming and I talk about them. If you're interested in grabbing one please visit dragonkingkarl.com
- I hear about a terrible wrestler I've never heard of before. He did a big angle in the Mid-Atlantic area with the late Blackjack Mulligan. He wore an eyepatch and a gangster suit. He broke cinder blocks with his malformed hand. I am making none of this up. Find out who this monster is on today's show.
- There is a question about gloves being used in MMA and boxing.
- One of the listeners to the show went to Dallas for WrestleMania and he talks about going to the site of the John F. Kennedy assassination and gives his thoughts on the JFK conspiracy.
- The last email on today's show is a fantastic follow up to Superman vs Batman: Dawn of Sadness. It is probably the best description and review of the movie I have heard thus far. There be spoilers in this here review and I don't mean Don Jardine.
It's an all over the board edition of the DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Audio Show today. I wish this was more wrestling-centric but shows like this one often turn out to be my most popular ones.