AEW has announced new show dates for both Washington, D.C. and Cleveland.
In January, AEW will return to Washington, D.C. for two shows. The Wednesday, January 19 episode of Dynamite will be held at Washington D.C.'s Entertainment & Sports Arena. AEW will then be back at the venue two days later for a live episode of Rampage on Friday, January 21.
It will be the first time that AEW has been back to Washington, D.C. since the Capital One Arena hosted the premiere episode of Dynamite in October 2019. The Washington Wizards have games at the Capital One Arena on both January 19 and January 21.
It was also announced today that AEW is coming to the Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio for Dynamite on Wednesday, January 26. There will be tapings for that week's Rampage episode that night as well.
The Wolstein Center previously hosted an episode of Dynamite in January 2020.
Tickets for all three shows will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Eastern time this Friday. There will be two-event combo packages available for the Washington, D.C. Dynamite and Rampage events.
Here's the updated list of announced AEW show locations:
- Wednesday, December 1: Dynamite/Rampage (Gas South Arena in Duluth, Georgia)
- Wednesday, December 8: Dynamite/Rampage (UBS Arena in Long Island, New York)
- Wednesday, December 15: Dynamite/Rampage (Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas)
- Wednesday, December 22: Dynamite/Rampage (Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina)
- Wednesday, December 29: Dynamite/Rampage (Daily's Place in Jacksonville, Florida)
- Wednesday, January 5: Dynamite/Rampage (Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey)
- Saturday, January 8: Battle of the Belts TNT special event (Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Wednesday, January 12: Dynamite/Rampage (PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Wednesday, January 19: Dynamite (Entertainment & Sports Arena in Washington, D.C.)
- Friday, January 21: Rampage (Entertainment & Sports Arena in Washington, D.C.)
- Wednesday, January 26: Dynamite/Rampage (Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio)
- Wednesday, February 2: Dynamite/Rampage (Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois)
- Wednesday, April 13: Dynamite/Rampage (UNO Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana)