Cody returned to AEW Dynamite last night after a month-long absence.
The returning Cody attacked The Dark Order in his first in-person appearance on the show since the Brodie Lee-led faction sent him out on a stretcher on the August 22 Dynamite.
Lee retained the TNT title in a match with Orange Cassidy before Cody's return, then challenged Cody to a dog collar match.
In the show's main event, Jon Moxley retained the AEW World title with a win over Eddie Kingston. Moxley used a bulldog choke to secure the victory, though Kingston never tapped out.
Miro made his AEW in-ring debut, teaming with Kip Sabian in a victory over Joey Janela & Sonny Kiss.
Hikaru Shida & Thunder Rosa teamed up to defeat Ivelisse & Diamante in a tag match.
Matt Hardy and Private Party had a promo battle to set up Jericho vs. Isiah Kassidy on next week's Dynamite.
For more of what you missed, including Hangman Page vs. Evil Uno, scroll down.
More coverage from last night --
- WOR: Road Warrior Animal, ratings, AEW vs. NXT recaps, more! 9/24
- 'Mysterious warning' airs on WWE NXT, teases return for TakeOver
- WWE announces two matches for next week's NXT
- Kyle O'Reilly to challenge for NXT Championship at TakeOver
- Jericho 30th anniversary celebration set for October 7 AEW Dynamite
- Allin vs. Starks, Jericho vs. Kassidy set for next AEW Dynamite
- Cody returns on AEW Dynamite, gets challenged for dog collar match
- Women's title match official for NXT TakeOver
- AEW Dynamite live results: Moxley vs. Kingston World title match
- WWE NXT live results: Gauntlet eliminator match
AEW Dynamite video highlights --
Miro & Kip Sabian vs. Joey Janela & Sonny Kiss
Eddie Kingston/Jon Moxley confrontation
Hangman Page vs. Evil Uno
Tony Schiavone interviews Matt Jackson
TNT Championship match: Mr. Brodie Lee vs. Orange Cassidy
Brodie Lee promo on Cody
Matt Hardy promo
The Inner Circle answers Matt Hardy
FTR promo, Best Friends answer
Hikaru Shida & Thunder Rosa vs. Ivelisse & Diamante
Chris Jericho and MJF promo
AEW World Championship match: Jon Moxley vs. Eddie Kingston