AEW has revealed seven of the eight participants in the Casino Ladder Match at All Out.
Tony Khan announced on Twitter that Claudio Castagnoli, Wheeler Yuta, Penta Oscuro, Rey Fenix, Rush, Andrade El Idolo, and Dante Martin are entered into the match. There will also be a "joker" entrant to be revealed on the show.
"This Sunday at ALL OUT, the Casino Ladder Match winner will earn a future shot at the @AEW World Championship!," Tony Khan wrote on Twitter.
AEW All Out takes place Sunday, September 4 from Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The announced lineup for the show is as follows:
- Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jericho
- AEW World Trios Championship finals
- AEW Interim Women's World Championship: Toni Storm vs. Britt Baker vs. Jamie Hayter vs. Hikaru Shida
- TBS Champion Jade Cargill defends against Athena
- AEW Tag Team Champions Swerve In Our Glory defend against The Acclaimed
- Jungle Boy vs. Christian Cage
- FTR & Wardlow vs. Jay Lethal & Motor City Machine Guns
- Casino Ladder Match
- Ricky Starks vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
- Claudio Castagnoli vs. Wheeler Yuta vs. Penta Oscuro vs. Rey Fenix vs. Rush vs. Andrade El Idolo vs. Dante Martin vs. TBA in a Casino Ladder Match
- Pre-show: Eddie Kingston vs. Tomohiro Ishii