AEW taped matches during and after tonight’s Dynamite show in St. Louis, Missouri.
The closing angle from tonight’s Rampage tapings was the return of Sting. Darby Allin won his match against Bobby Fish, but Fish attacked Allin after the match. Footage shot in the crowd showed Kyle O’Reilly coming to the ring with a chair, but was laid out by Sting. This allowed Darby Allin to fight back, eventually hitting a coffin drop on Fish’s leg, which was wrapped in a steel chair.
Here are the full results for both tapings:
AEW Dark Elevation:
- Serena Deeb and Mercedes Martinez defeated Tootie Lynn and Heather Reckless
- Adrade el Idolo defeated Frankie Kazarian
- Nyla Rose and Marina Shafir defeated Max the Impaler and Heidi Howitzer. Shafir won by submission.
- Shane Strickland and Keith Lee defeated Davey Vega and Matt Fitchett
- Anna Jay defeated Rebel
- Tony Nese defeated Warhorse
- Ruby Soho defeated Miranda Gordy
- Matt Sydal defeated QT Marshall. Nick Comoroto was thrown out during the match after he was caught interfering in the match.
- Jon Moxley defeated Dante Martin
- Gunn Club & Max Caster defeated Leon Ruff & Bear Country
- Jade Cargill defeated Willow Nightingale to retain the TBS Championship
- Darby Allin defeated Bobby Fish. After the match, Fish attacked Allin. O’Reilly came down to the ring with a chair. However, he was laid out by a returning Sting. Allin laid out Fish and wrapped his leg around a chair, drilling the leg with a coffin drop off the top rope.