AEW is heading to Ohio's capital city for the first time ever.
AEW has announced that it will make its Columbus, Ohio debut when the city hosts the Wednesday, August 3 episode of Dynamite. The show is being held at the Schottenstein Center, which is located on the campus of Ohio State University.
Tickets for the show will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. Eastern time on Friday, June 17.
There won't be Rampage tapings in Columbus on August 3. The Friday, August 5 edition of Rampage will instead be a live show from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Battle of the Belts III will also be taped in Grand Rapids that Friday night.
The Schottenstein Center also hosted last Friday's episode of WWE SmackDown.
AEW has previously been to Ohio for shows in Cleveland and Cincinnati.
Here's a look at AEW's updated event schedule:
- Wednesday, June 8: Dynamite/Rampage at Cable Dahmer Arena in Independence, MO
- Saturday, June 11: Dark tapings at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL
- Wednesday, June 15: Dynamite/Rampage at Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, MO
- Wednesday, June 22: Dynamite/Rampage at UWM Panther Arena in Milwaukee, WI
- Sunday, June 26: Forbidden Door at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Wednesday, June 29: Dynamite/Rampage at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Wednesday, July 6: Dynamite/Rampage at Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY
- Wednesday, July 13: Dynamite/Rampage at Enmarket Arena in Savannah, GA
- Wednesday, July 20: Dynamite/Rampage at Gas South Arena in Duluth, GA
- Wednesday, July 27: Dynamite/Rampage at DCU Center in Worcester, MA
- Wednesday, August 3: Dynamite at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
- Friday, August 5: Rampage/Battle of the Belts III at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI