AEW has announced a title celebration segment involving the Undisputed Elite and a match between Bryan Danielson and Wheeler Yuta for Dynamite.
Adam Cole recently stole the AEW World Championship title belt from Hangman Page while reDRagon has done the same with the AEW World Tag Team Championships.
Tony Khan announced Danielson vs. Yuta on Wednesday and also revealed that William Regal will be on commentary for it. The match will see a former ROH Pure Champion in Danielson facing the wrestler who will challenge Josh Woods for that title at Supercard of Honor on Friday. Danielson unified the ROH Pure and World Championships after defeating Nigel McGuinness in 2006.
Wednesday's episode of AEW Dynamite will emanate from the Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina.
The updated lineup for the show is as follows:
- CM Punk vs. Max Caster
- Jon Moxley vs. Jay Lethal
- Bryan Danielson vs. Wheeler Yuta
- Darby Allin (w/Sting) vs. Andrade El Idolo (w/Jose the Assistant)
- FTR vs. The Gunn Club (w/Billy Gunn)
- Women's Owen Hart Foundation tournament qualifying match: The Bunny vs. a new AEW signee
- Undisputed Elite title celebration segment