After teaming together at Fight for the Fallen, Darby Allin, Joey Janela, and Jimmy Havoc are set to face off at AEW's next show.
Allin vs. Janela vs. Havoc has been added to the card for All Out. The match announcement was made on episode two of AEW's Road to All Out video series.
Allin, Janela & Havoc lost a six-man tag match against Shawn Spears, Sammy Guevara & MJF at Fight for the Fallen. Spears pinned Allin to get the win. In a post-match angle that was shown on the Road to All Out, Allin was being interviewed backstage after the match and a brawl broke out between Havoc, Janela, and Allin.
All Out is taking place at the Sears Centre Arena in Hoffman Estates, Illinois on Saturday, August 31. Here's the updated card:
- Chris Jericho vs. Hangman Page for the AEW World Championship
- Kenny Omega vs. Jon Moxley
- AAA Tag Team Champions The Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr. & Fenix) defending against The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) in a ladder match
- Cody Rhodes vs. Shawn Spears (set up but not officially announced)
- Darby Allin vs. Joey Janela vs. Jimmy Havoc
- Best Friends (Trent Barreta & Chuck Taylor) vs. The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) (winning team gets a first-round bye in AEW's Tag Team title tournament)
Episode two of the Road to All Out is available to watch below: