Ahead of challenging for the AEW World Championship at Full Gear, Eddie Kingston will be in action on Dynamite this week.
AEW has announced that Kingston vs. Matt Sydal is set for this Wednesday's episode of Dynamite. Kingston is challenging Jon Moxley for the AEW World Championship at Full Gear on Saturday, November 7.
The I Quit stipulation for Moxley vs. Kingston stems from their title match that took place on Dynamite last month. Moxley retained the AEW World Championship with a bulldog choke, but Kingston passed out instead of submitting.
Here's the updated lineup for this week's Dynamite:
- World title eliminator semifinals: Kenny Omega vs. Penta El Zero M
- World title eliminator semifinals: Hangman Page vs. Wardlow
- TNT Champion Cody defends against Orange Cassidy in a lumberjack match
- Eddie Kingston vs. Matt Sydal
- Inner Circle Town Hall with Chris Jericho and MJF
The finals of the World title eliminator tournament are being held at Full Gear. The winner will get a future World title shot against Moxley or Kingston. Rey Fenix had defeated Penta in the first round of the tournament and was originally supposed to face Omega in the semifinals, but Fenix forfeited his win against Penta due to injury.