Kenny Omega and Jon Moxley will participate in a exploding barbed wire deathmatch for the AEW World title at AEW Revolution.
At the end of tonight’s Dynamite, Kenny Omega and The Good Brothers attacked Moxley after he, Fenix, and Lance Archer defeated Eddie Kingston, The Butcher, and The Blade. Omega said that he would grant Moxley a rematch, but it would be contested in an exploding barbed wire heath match. Moxley responded by headbutting Omega, who then retaliated by laying out Moxley with two v-triggers.
Moxley and Omega have had two prior singles matches against one another. The first one dates back to AEW Full Gear back in November 2019, when Moxley defeated Omega. The second took place this past December, when Omega defeated Moxley to win the AEW World title on the December 2 edition of Dynamite.
Here is the current card for AEW Revolution, which takes place March 7 on pay-per-view:
- Kenny Omega vs. Jon Moxley in a exploding barbed wire deathmatch for the AEW World title
- Face of the Revolution ladder match featuring Cody Rhodes, Scorpio Sky, and Penta El 0 M for a TNT title shot
- The Young Bucks vs. Chris Jericho and MJF for the AEW World Tag Team titles
- Hangman Page vs. Matt Hardy where the winner receives the loser’s first-quarter 2021 earnings
- Hikaru Shida vs. AEW World Women’s Championship title eliminator tournament winner for the AEW Women’s World title
- Team Taz (Brian Cage and Ricky Starks) vs. Darby Allin and Sting in a street fight