Hangman Adam Page has declared Wednesday, November 17 "National Cowboy Sh*t Day" and will hold celebrations for the day on this week's AEW Dynamite.
In a statement released today, Page wrote:
"Hangman" Adam Page is declaring Wednesday, November 17 as the first National Cowboy Sh*t Day, with celebrations live from his home state of Virginia this week on Dynamite.
"Hangman" Adam Page will continue to increase his strength and cardiovascular training, add additional dynamic and static stretching to his routine to limber out his rigid frame, and study the vegan diet in order to prepare for the number one contender Bryan Danielson.
The full text of Page's statement can be seen here.
Here is the announced lineup for Dynamite:
- "Hangman" Adam Page's celebration
- Bryan Danielson vs. Evil Uno
- Orange Cassidy & Tomohiro Ishii vs. The Butcher & The Blade
- TNT Championship: Sammy Guevara (c) vs. Jay Lethal
- TBS Championship tournament quarterfinals: Hikaru Shida vs. Nyla Rose
- Dante Martin & Lio Rush vs. The Acclaimed