Another qualifying match for the Owen Hart Foundation Women's Tournament has been announced for this week's AEW Dynamite.
Hikaru Shida will face Julia Hart in the qualifier, deciding the third entrant in the women's bracket.
Toni Storm became the first entrant in the Women's Tournament on last week's Dynamite in her AEW debut, defeating The Bunny. Jamie Hayter then defeated Skye Blue on last week's Rampage to become the second person to qualify.
Shida has wrestled just twice for AEW so far this year, losing to Serena Deeb on Dynamite in January, then defeating Madi Wrenkowski on Dark: Elevation last month.
Five matches are now official for the Wednesday, April 6 Dynamite. The show will air live from Agganis Arena in Boston.
- Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament qualifier: Samoa Joe vs. Max Caster
- Owen Hart Foundation Women's tournament qualifier: Hikaru Shida vs. Julia Hart
- Adam Cole vs. Christian Cage
- Tables match: The Hardys vs. The Butcher & The Blade
- ROH World Tag Team Championship & AAA Tag Team Championship: FTR (c) vs. The Young Bucks