Jon Moxley headlines the 12-match AEW Dark card set for this Tuesday.
Moxley will take on Jon Cruz. Moxley will be making his first appearance on AEW Dark since May of last year, when he defeated Robert Anthony.
The two newest members of the Nightmare Family will also be in action. Nick Comoroto will face Fuego del Sol, while Aaron Solow will face Eddie Kingston.
Misterioso will also be making his AEW debut. He has been a regular on NJPW tours in the United States, including appearances on NJPW Strong.
Here is the lineup for Tuesday’s show:
- Jon Moxley vs. Jon Cruz
- Tay Conti vs. Vertvixen
- Eddie Kingston vs. Aaron Solow
- Powerhouse Hobbs (with Hook) vs. Ryzin
- Shanna vs. Renee Michelle
- Ricky Starks vs. KC Navarro
- Alex Reynolds and John Silver vs. Eric James & VSK
- Fuego del Sol vs. Nick Coromoto
- Brandon Cutler vs. Misterioso
- Bear Country vs. Chaos Project
- The Butcher and the Blade vs. Jake St. Patrick and Sage Scott
- Jurassic Express vs. Baron Black and John Skyler