AEW has now revealed six of the entrants who will be taking part in the Casino Ladder Match at Double or Nothing.
Kip Sabian is the latest wrestler to be announced for the match, joining Darby Allin, Colt Cabana, Orange Cassidy, Fenix, and Scorpio Sky. The match will feature nine possible entrants in total.
Two wrestlers will start the Casino Ladder Match. A new participant will then enter every 90 seconds until everyone has entered. The chip that's hanging above the ring can be grabbed at any time, meaning it's an advantage to enter the match early. The winner will get a future shot at the AEW World Championship.
Double or Nothing is taking place on Saturday, May 23. Here's what's been announced for the pay-per-view:
- AEW World Champion Jon Moxley defending against Brodie Lee
- TNT Championship tournament finals: Cody vs. Lance Archer (Mike Tyson will present the TNT Championship to the winner of the match)
- AEW Women's Champion Nyla Rose defending against Hikaru Shida in a no DQ, no countout match
- The Elite (Kenny Omega, Hangman Page & The Young Bucks) & Matt Hardy vs. The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara, Jake Hager, Santana & Ortiz) in a Stadium Stampede match
- Casino Ladder Match
- Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Tag team number one contender's match: Private Party vs. Best Friends (pre-show)