AEW has made a new match announcement for this Wednesday's post-All Out episode of Dynamite.
The Lucha Bros (Penta El Zero M & Rey Fenix w/ Eddie Kingston) will face off with Jurassic Express (Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy) on Dynamite this Wednesday. This will be the first time Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy have faced The Lucha Bros in a two-on-two match. They were originally supposed to face each other in the first round of AEW's Tag Team title tournament last year, but Marko Stunt replaced Luchasaurus in the match due to Luchasaurus being injured.
"This match was supposed to be our tv debut. I’m glad we’re finally getting back to it," Jungle Boy tweeted today.
The Young Bucks defeated Jurassic Express at All Out. That match was set up by The Young Bucks & Jurassic Express teaming together to defeat SCU & Private Party in an eight-man tag match on Dynamite last week. The stipulation was that the two teams on the winning side would face each other at All Out.
At Saturday's pay-per-view, Penta El Zero M and Fenix were both entrants in the Casino Battle Royale. Lance Archer won the battle royal and will challenge for Jon Moxley's AEW World Championship at some point in the future.
Here's he updated lineup for this week's Dynamite:
- TNT Champion Brodie Lee defends against Dustin Rhodes
- Chris Jericho & Jake Hager vs. Joey Janela & Sonny Kiss in a no DQ match
- The Lucha Bros vs. Jurassic Express
- AEW World Champion Jon Moxley speaks after retaining his title against MJF at All Out
- Matt Hardy will appear following the injury he suffered at All Out
- Kip Sabian will reveal his best man for his wedding with Penelope Ford