The lineup for AEW's Casino Ladder Match at Double or Nothing is almost fully set.
AEW announced today that Luchasaurus will be taking part in the Casino Ladder Match. He's the eighth participant confirmed for it, joining Darby Allin, Colt Cabana, Orange Cassidy, Fenix, Scorpio Sky, Kip Sabian, and Frankie Kazarian.
There's only one more participant left to be announced for the Casino Ladder Match. It will start with two wrestlers in the ring, then a new participant will be added every 90 seconds until all nine wrestlers have entered. The chip that's hanging above the ring can be grabbed at any time, so the stipulation is that the match could end before all of the wrestlers have entered.
The winner of the Casino Ladder Match will receive a future shot at the AEW World Championship. Jon Moxley is the current champion and will defend his title against Brodie Lee at Double or Nothing.
Luchasaurus is part of Jurassic Express with Jungle Boy and Marko Stunt. Jungle Boy is facing MJF at Double or Nothing.
Double or Nothing is taking place on Saturday (May 23). Here's the updated lineup for the pay-per-view:
- AEW World Champion Jon Moxley defending against Brodie Lee
- TNT Championship tournament finals: Cody vs. Lance Archer (Mike Tyson will present the TNT Championship to the winner of the match)
- AEW Women's Champion Nyla Rose defending against Hikaru Shida in a no DQ, no countout match
- The Elite (Kenny Omega, Hangman Page & The Young Bucks) & Matt Hardy vs. The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara, Jake Hager, Santana & Ortiz) in a Stadium Stampede match
- Casino Ladder Match (Darby Allin, Colt Cabana, Orange Cassidy, Fenix, Scorpio Sky, Kip Sabian, Frankie Kazarian, Luchasaurus, and one more participant)
- Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Tag team number one contender's match: Private Party vs. Best Friends (pre-show)