A contract signing for the next AEW World title defense has been announced for this week’s Dynamite.
AEW’s social media confirmed this afternoon that Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega will sign the contract for their match, which will take place on the December 2 edition of Dynamite. Omega won the right to challenge Moxley after he defeated Hangman Page in a tournament final to determine a new number one contender at Full Gear.
This will be the first time the two have met since last year's Full Gear, when they clashed in an unsanctioned match. Omega mentioned in a promo on last week’s Dynamite that this will be their first match that will appear in the record books.
Also announced for this week’s Dynamite:
- PAC vs. The Blade
- Young Bucks vs. Top Flight
- Darby Allin & Cody Rhodes vs. Brian Cage & Ricky Starks
- Orange Cassidy vs. Kip Sabian
- The Inner Circle will take a trip to Las Vegas
- Serena Deeb vs. Thunder Rosa for the NWA Women’s title