A new stipulation has been added to the Dax Harwood vs. Jungle Boy match set for Dynamite.
AEW announced this afternoon that Cash Wheeler and Tully Blanchard will be handcuffed to Luchasarus at ringside to prevent any interference. Harwood last week accepted a challenge from Jungle Boy without consulting Wheeler or Blanchard. Luchasarus said he would make sure that no one got involved.
The two teams have been feuding in recent weeks. On night two of New Year’s Smash, FTR defeated Jungle Boy and Marko Stunt, with FTR scoring the pinfall win over Stunt.
Here is the full card for this week’s Dynamite:
- Sting & Darby Allin discuss their upcoming street fight against Team Taz at AEW Revolution
- Jon Moxley appears to talk about his upcoming six-man tag team match at Beach Break
- The Young Bucks & The Good Brothers vs. Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, John Silver, and Alex Reynolds of The Dark Order
- Lance Archer vs. Eddie Kingston
- Hangman Page vs. Ryan Nemeth
- Chris Jericho & MJF vs. Varsity Blonds (Griff Garrison and Brian Pillman Jr.)
- Britt Baker vs. Shanna