Due to a family member testing positive for COVID-19, Nyla Rose is off Wednesday's episode of Dynamite as a precautionary measure.
Rose announced on Saturday that she'll be isolating/self-quarantining for 14 days due to being exposed to COVID-19 because of an immediate family member testing positive. Rose will no longer be facing Leyla Hirsch on Wednesday's Dynamite as was originally scheduled.
Rose's full announcement is available below:
I've found out that an immediate family member has tested positive for COVID-19 and as a result, I've been directly exposed. As per safety protocol I will be isolating/ self quarantine for the next 14 days. Why do I mention this? Because of the seriousness of the situation and the timeline for quarantine, this will affect this weekend's Virtual Meet & Greet with Damage 365 promotions and prevent me from competing against Leyla Hirsch this coming Wednesday on Dynamite. I'm very sorry to anyone that was looking forward to these events but keeping everyone as safe as possible must be priority at this time. Thank you for understanding. Stay Safe everyone. Please social distance and Mask up
Rose is a former AEW Women's Champion and is being managed by Vickie Guerrero in AEW.
With Rose vs. Hirsch no longer taking place, here's the current lineup for Wednesday's Dynamite:
- Jon Moxley returns to action
- Chris Jericho & MJF vs. Santana & Ortiz vs. Sammy Guevara & Jake Hager
- Brodie Lee Jr. birthday celebration match: Hangman Page, John Silver, Alex Reynolds & Colt Cabana vs. Luther, Serpentico, Jack Evans & Angelico
- Matt Sydal & Top Flight vs. Matt Hardy & Private Party
- Cody Rhodes vs. Peter Avalon
- An update from Miro and his butler Chuck Taylor