A new match has been announced for this week's AEW Dynamite Fight for the Fallen.
Returning to AEW action for the first time since last month's Blood & Guts match, Sammy Guevara of the Jericho Appreciation Society will face Dante Martin on Wednesday's show. AEW president Tony Khan announced the match on Twitter on Tuesday.
Guevara vs. Martin joins three title matches, plus the return of Bryan Danielson for the first time since Double or Nothing in Wednesday's Fight for the Fallen lineup. A two-on-one match, and a Jungle Boy promo have also been advertised.
Here is what has been announced for this week's Dynamite:
- Interim AEW World Championship: Jon Moxley (c) vs. Rush
- AEW Women's World Championship: Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Miyu Yamashita
- FTW Championship: Ricky Starks (c) vs. Danhausen
- Bryan Danielson vs. Daniel Garcia
- Sammy Guevara (w/Tay Conti) vs. Dante Martin
- Swerve Strickland vs. Tony Nese & "Smart" Mark Sterling - Keith Lee banned from ringside
- Jungle Boy speaks