The new AEW Tag Team Champions are set to celebrate their title win.
AEW has announced that new champions Swerve in their Glory (Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland) will celebrate their title win on tonight's episode of Dynamite. Lee & Strickland defeated The Young Bucks and Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs in a three-way match last week to win the AEW Tag Team titles.
The Young Bucks were the AEW Tag Team Champions going into last week's title match. Strickland pinned Starks to win the titles.
Tony Khan tweeted: "TONIGHT on Wednesday Night #AEWDynamite on TBS, it will be a historic night on #FyterFest, we’ll celebrate the NEW @AEW World Tag Team Champions @swerveconfident & @RealKeithLee Swerve In Our Glory! Join us *TONIGHT* @ 8pm ET/7pm CT/8pm PT for a huge #AEWDynamite on @TBSNetwork!"
Tonight's Dynamite is the Fyter Fest week two edition of the show. The updated lineup for the episode is listed below:
- Barbed wire death match: Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Jericho (the Jericho Appreciation Society will be suspended above the ring in a shark cage)
- Luchasaurus & Christian Cage vs. The Varsity Blonds
- Brody King vs. Darby Allin
- Jon Moxley & Wheeler Yuta vs. Best Friends
- Jade Cargill, Kiera Hogan & Leila Grey vs. Athena, Kris Statlander & Willow Nightingale
- Swerve in our Glory championship celebration