Two more matches have been added to AEW Double or Nothing.
Both matches were teased last week on Dynamite, and were confirmed on tonight's show. Chris Jericho accepted The Pinnacle's Stadium Stampede challenge on behalf of The Inner Circle, and Eddie Kingston and Jon Moxley will challenge the Young Bucks. Double or Nothing is scheduled to take place on May 30.
The Pinnacle had issued the Stadium Stampede challenge on last week’s Dynamite after The Inner Circle sprayed The Pinnacle inside the ring with Chris Jericho’s champagne using a hose. MJF issued the challenge, with the caveat that if The Inner Circle loses, they would have to disband.
Eddie Kingston and Jon Moxley laid out The Young Bucks after they successfully defended the AEW World Tag Team titles against The Varsity Blonds, putting them down with stereo sleeper holds. Kingston and Moxley then took off the Bucks’ Dior shoes and took them.
The full lineup for Double or Nothing includes:
- Kenny Omega vs. Orange Cassidy vs. PAC for the AEW World title
- Hikaru Shida vs. Britt Baker for the AEW World Women’s title
- The Young Bucks vs. Eddie Kingston and Jon Moxley for the AEW World Tag Team titles
- Cody Rhodes vs. Anthony Ogogo
- Sting and Darby Allin vs. Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page
- The Pinnacle vs. The Inner Circle in a Stadium Stampede match
- Miro vs. Lance Archer for the TNT title
- Casino Battle Royal for a future AEW World Championship match