The Varsity Blonds are scheduled to call out the House of Black on AEW Dynamite.
After their victory on AEW Dark on Tuesday, the Blonds were interviewed by Tony Schiavone. Brian Pillman Jr. dared Malakai Black, Brody King, and Buddy Matthews to "come and get" Julia Hart on Dynamite.
"It turns out that the House of Black can bleed, because I saw what Death Triangle did out there to you, they embarrassed you," Pillman Jr. said. "Just like you tried to come out there and embarrass us and tried to take our girl, the one thing that made us a unit, the one thing that made the Varsity Blonds complete. Well, guess what? You can blow the smoke in her face, the mist everywhere, come and get her because Wednesday we're going to be at AEW Dynamite and so will the House of Black, so if you want Julia, come and get her!"
The Varsity Blonds calling out the House of Black has since been added to the lineup for Wednesday's show.
The May 4 edition of Dynamite will take place from the Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. The updated lineup for the show is as follows:
- ROH Women's World Championship unification match: Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. interim title holder Mercedes Martinez
- Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament qualifier: Jeff Hardy vs. Bobby Fish
- Wardlow vs. a mystery opponent of MJF's choosing
- Chris Jericho vs. Santana
- Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament qualifier: Dante Martin vs. Rey Fenix
- The Varsity Blonds call out The House of Black