This week on Being The Elite --
The cold open --
- A somber Matt Jackson opened this week's Being The Elite, explaining that he was about to fly to Jacksonville for last week's Brodie Lee tribute show.
- Footage from the show aired, including a behind-the-scenes look at a backstage speech that Eddie Kingston gave, encouraging the crew to perform for Brodie and everyone they have collectively ever lost. Kingston also encouraged the roster to tell each other that they love one another.
The Elite --
- There was an easter egg at the end of the episode -- a still shot of The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega standing over a fallen AJ Styles in an NJPW ring from when Omega kicked Styles out of Bullet Club in 2016.
BTE Championship --
- John Silver retained the BTE Championship in a kick the cap off a water bottle challenge, defeating Marko Stunt.
Dark Order --
- Dasha, Ortiz and Diamante confronted Alex Abrahantes over his apparent decision to join Dark Order. Abrahantes is still acting as though he hasn't joined the group.
Miscellaneous bits --
- Matt Hardy suggested that Private Party each give him 30 percent of their pay in exchange for his mentoring and advice.
- The Bunny was looking for Brandon Cutler backstage while armed with scissors.
- Trent beat Joey Janela in chess. Janela then brought in Luchasaurus who easily defeated Trent.
- Kip Sabian asked Leva Bates if she let him win when they played video games. Bates again said she didn't let him win. Sabian wanted Bates to individually tweet fans to tell them that he was a superior gamer and that she did not let him win.
- Vickie Guerrero got her head caught in a smock while waiting for her hair and makeup to be done. Brian Pillman Jr. entered and thought that she was a nun. This gave Vickie the idea for a new gimmick for herself and Nyla Rose.
- The Mikey Rukus music video for Ghost Town debuted. Rukus and Matt Hardy introduced the video.