Being The Elite's cold open this week saw Nick Jackson trying to fire up Matt Jackson to find a new way to engage with the 50-plus demo. Nick had the local jobbers beat Matt up. They got in several digs at NXT here, spoofing Dexter Lumis and the use of crash pads.
Ultimately, Matt decided to do a picture framing segment for this week's 50-plus seconds for 50-plus.
Other highlights from the episode included:
- Brandon Cutler confessed to Matt and Nick that he saw Best Friends and Orange Cassidy murder Colt Cabana last week. Matt and Nick explained that he must have hallucinated the whole thing.
- They replayed Sammy Guevara hitting Matt Hardy with a chair on Dynamite. They said that Hardy needed nine stitches to close the cut. Hardy spoke to Matt and Nick in their office. All of his personas came out during the conversation as though he no longer has control over them after the chair shot.
- Alex Reynolds and John Silver used candy to lure Marko Stunt into the Dark Order dressing room. Stunt was about to drink the Dark Order Kool-Aid when Luchasaurus made the save.
- A TH2 promo aired. Angelico and Jack Evans said that their comeback tour has begun and they're the greatest.
- Alex Abrahantes, Santana and Ortiz hosted the Speaking Spanglish segment. "Chisme" was the Spanglish word this week.
- Dark Order had a meeting. Brodie Lee gave Evil Uno the honors of hitting Silver with a stack of papers.
- Christopher Daniels did a commercial for copper coins.
- Matt, Nick, Cutler, Kenny Omega and Hangman Page had a meeting after their loss to Dark Order on Dynamite. Omega was upset that they lost the match. Nick said he thought they were getting the NJPW Cleaner Omega but they actually got the DDT Omega.
- The Elite's meeting was interrupted by a commercial for Chili's featuring The Dark Order. The Elite freaked out at Matt for blowing their chance at the Chili's deal on a previous episode.