This week on Being The Elite --
The cold open --
- Footage was shown from Dynamite of The Good Brothers teaming with Kenny Omega. The Young Bucks had been waiting to enter for the match and to team with Omega, but Gallows and Anderson took their spot.
- The Bucks confronted Omega, Gallows and Anderson after the match. Omega swore that there had been a misunderstanding on the part of Don Callis and that the trio had not planned to leave The Bucks out.
- After Omega, Gallows and Anderson left, Matt and Nick agreed that they had just been lied to.
The Elite --
- The Bucks met with Matt Hardy. They told Hardy that he gave them a bad key to their new EVP suite. Hardy said that if they had read their contract, they would have seen that Hardy is the only one with a key to the suite and that they owe him money. Hardy collected all their cash and said that they owe him that amount every week.
Dark Order --
- Stu Grayson was on the phone, ordering a chocolate horse in anticipation of Hangman Page joining the group in two days on Dynamite. Alex Reynolds ordered real mermaids. Colt Cabana agreed to bring plastic utensils and Pepsi. 10 said he would bring the coke. Page entered but was quickly sent away so as not to ruin the surprise for Dynamite.
BTE Championship --
- John Silver beat Alex Reynolds in beer pong to retain the BTE Championship.
Miscellaneous bits --
- The Bunny and Brandon Cutler exchanged fake pleasantries backstage.
- Matt Hardy and Private Party had a confrontation backstage. Hardy was upset that Quen had called him a money-grabbing carny. Hardy said that Private Party need to win their match on Dark this week by any means necessary.
- Kris Statlander abducted Brian Pillman Jr. and made him read a demeaning message.
- Peter Avalon and Leva Bates made awkward small talk backstage.
- Luchasaurus and Cutler hyped up their match for tomorrow on Dark.
- Bates told Kip Sabian that she let him win when they played video games. Sabian challenged her to another game.