This week on Being The Elite --
- John Silver defeated Trent in a water bottle flip contest to win the BTE Championship.
The Elite --
- Matt and Nick had their new nameplates added to the AEW Tag titles. Sammy Guevara ribbed them and pretended that he had destroyed the BTE Championship belt.
- Brandon Cutler asked Frankie Kazarian if two wins equal a winning streak. Kazarian flipped out on him and called him a mark.
- The Bucks gave signed copies of their book to Chris Jericho, Tony Khan, Cody and Matt Hardy. The book drops tomorrow.
- The Bucks met with Matt Hardy in their locker room. Hardy did a new fake sincere gimmick.
Dark Order --
- In the show's cold open, John Silver and Alex Reynolds tried to recruit Frankie Kazarian to Dark Order. Kazarian reminded them that Dark Order beat up SCU and left them laying for seemingly three straight months to start 2020. Jerry Lynn made a cameo and suggested anger management for Kazarian, who snapped and stormed off.
- Stu Grayson was arguing with Private Party backstage. Anna Jay approached and shoved Grayson over a table.
- The group decided that they needed a bonding exercise. Alan Angels suggested family therapy. Instead, the other members decided to cut all his body hair off.
Miscellaneous bits --
- "Pretty" Peter Avalon drank in the Daily's Place bar with a couple of people represented by gloved hands, one of whom was Kazarian doing his police officer voice, complete with jokes about going to the bathroom in his pants.
- Evil Uno, Nyla Rose, Colt Cabana, Kip Sabian, Alex Abrahantes, Leva Bates, Cutler and Allie did an extended Among Us spoof to plug their Twitch channels.