Episode 196 of Being The Elite chronicles events surrounding last week's AEW Dynamite in Jacksonville, Florida.
Some highlights include:
- Matt Jackson gave a coronavirus update and urged people not to hoard toilet paper and hand sanitizer.
- Kenny Omega stole toilet paper from Matt's hotel room, leaving Matt to use a shower curtain for toilet paper.
- Omega rocked and sang a lullaby to a bunch of toilet paper rolls as if they were a child. Self-quarantine is driving Omega to madness.
- Brandon Cutler and Matt navigated a nearly empty airport in Florida.
- Omega started to give an update on his injured hand but was interrupted by Matt. Matt asked Omega to carry out some cases of water with his injured hand. Omega moved the water cases, revealing that Colt Cabana had been hiding behind them.
- Omega and Cabana did a slapstick chase routine. Cabana got away. Matt retrieved the water himself.
- Matt Hardy cut a promo threatening to eat blood and guts and delete the Inner Circle.
- Hangman Page was drinking alone at a bar. He forgot his wallet and couldn't pay his tab. Matt approached and paid the tab, then started to have a conversation with Page as the episode ended.