- WWE reveals bracket for women's Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
- UFC on ESPN 20 live results: Michael Chiesa vs. Neil Magny
- Matt Cardona teaming with Josh Alexander on next Impact Wrestling
- AEW's Tony Khan makes Impact Wrestling in-person debut
- AEW's Private Party & Matt Hardy appear on Impact Wrestling
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
WON NEWSLETTER: January 18, 2021 Observer Newsletter: The COVID-19 era continues
We have an update with more info on a number of COVID cases involving pro wrestling including more on Chris Jericho, Nick Jackson, Drew McIntyre, Mick Foley, Les Thatcher and more. We look at what Paul Levesque said about the COVID issue, Jericho talking about getting it in September, Nick Jackson, and more on others in the industry.
Also in this issue:
We also have our 2020 Business Year in Review issue talking about the biggest crowds, the biggest PPVs, how the year was totally different from any other, UFC business history and more.
Every major promotion, why this year is so hard to evaluate, what you can't learn from the past year and can, how things look going into the new year, and issues going forward for every company.
Raw, Smackdown AEW and NXT and compare how they are doing now with one year ago, and where things will be in one year if the current direction doesn't change.
How much money Linda McMahon donated to Trump's re-election and funding of the recent attempt to take over the capitol.
Royal Rumble update, how much money top stars can earn from doing social media advertising, Update on WWE's new A&E documentaries for this year, biggest Wednesday drawing card, more on the next TV special for India, new stars from India debuting including two giants, Dusty Rhodes tag tourney news, the next Takeover show, Injury updates, Lita talks about when she was threatened with being fired, Ricochet contract notes, U.S. sports ratings, U.K. and Canadian TV ratings, New NXT stars, movie star teases working with WWE, Upcoming WWE television shows WWE market value and the most-watched shows on the WWE Network.
Vince McMahon's lawsuit against Oliver Luck and Luck's lawsuit against Vince McMahon. We look at McMahon's complaints as well as what others involved said including some day-by-day looks at aspects of the XFL and its death.
How COVID has changed Japanese wrestling along with new restrictions and what they mean and how they relate to wrestling and the New Japan big show lineup over the next several weeks.
List of the 20 biggest crowds for pro wrestling ever in the country of Canada and notes about business peaks.
Rundowns of the major television shows.
Television ratings of the past week, including segment-by-segment numbers for the past two weeks on Wednesday, who was watching in different age groups, how different segments did on Raw & Smackdown and more.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Bayley is backstage at tonight’s NXT tapings.
- Rey Mysterio, Booker T, Dolph Ziggler, Robert Roode, and Chad Gable were guests on today’s episode of The Bump.
- Gable on The Bump hinted that his former tag team partner, Jason Jordan, may be returning to the ring. “It is unfortunate what happened to him with his injury,” said Gable. “But you never say never. He’s working on it, he’s trying to get back and who knows. A reunion is always something that I would never be against.” Jordan has not wrestled since suffering a neck injury in 2018 and is currently working backstage as a producer.
- The Undertaker was a guest on this week’s Joe Rogan Experience podcast.
- A Fight Pit weigh-in was held prior to tonight’s match between Tommaso Ciampa and Timothy Thatcher.
- Stephanie McMahon spoke to The Wrap about WrestleMania 37 moving to Raymond James Stadium.
- Stephanie also spoke to TMZ on WWE planning to have fans at WrestleMania.
- Tegan Nox, Santino Marella, and Charlotte will be on next week’s episode of The Bump.
- Today’s WWE YouTube uploads are Randy Orton vs. Drew McIntyre from the January 20, 2020 episode of Raw and Brock Lesnar vs. Finn Balor from the 2019 Royal Rumble.
- A new Eddie Guerrero Funko Pop based on his WrestleMania XX appearance will be released exclusively for GameStop.
- Charly Caruso will be one of the hosts of the upcoming “First Take, Her Take” podcast for ESPN.
- Here is the pre-show for tonight’s AEW Dynamite.
- Fightful Select reports that James Storm, who returned and competed on Impact last night, is not under contract.
- Lindsay Snow on Twitter: “Surgery set for a week from tomorrow, tore my acl and meniscus so I get to have a dead persons acl now. I’ll be part zombie upon my return... 9 months and one week. 2021 can still be my year Face with tears of joy. Wanna see what a $700 knee brace looks like ?”
- AEW Heels will hold their first 2021 session on January 29 with special guest Kate Matsudaira and a Q&A with Tay Conti.
- Tinieblas, Blue Demon Jr., and Caristico expressed interested in running for mayor of Mexico City.
- Karl Anderson turns 41 today.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: HHH returns, wins 2002 Royal Rumble
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today