- Tag team match, B-Fab's in-ring debut added to WWE NXT
- Report: Women's title match off Tuesday's WWE NXT
- Best Friends vs. HFO trios match headlines eight-match AEW Dark
- Thanksgiving Eve AEW Dynamite set for Chicago's Wintrust Arena
- Lee Moriarty added to MLW Opera Cup tournament
- WWE Raw video highlights: Big E wins WWE Championship
- Jon Moxley off NJPW Battle in the Valley, Will Ospreay added
- Big E cashes in MITB briefcase to win WWE Championship
- WOL: Norm MacDonald, Big E wins title, NXT title match tonight, tons more!
- DragonKingKarl Classic Wrestling Show: Deaths of Big Daddy and Stanley Blackburn
- WOR: RAW, Big E wins WWE Title, Draft, NXT and AEW, more!
- F4D: AEW weekend, Smackdown, New Japan Strong, Stardom 5Star, more!
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Bryan Danielson, Adam Cole (Austin Jenkins), Ruby Soho (Dori Prange) and Minoru Suzuki were all unannounced surprises on AEW’s All Out on 9/5 from the NOW Arena in Hoffman Estates, IL.
The show may end up historical and certainly felt like it was historic in the building. It felt it just as much if not more watching on television with the announcers soundtrack. In the days that have passed, many have talked about it as the best U.S.-based PPV show in history and it has to be in the discussion. There have been a few better shows judged strictly by match quality, and it’s too soon to ascertain anything long-term of what it means. Short-term it led to Dynamite beating Raw for the first time ever same day in the same week.
But when you consider atmosphere, news value, crowd, announcing match depth and creativity, it’s a hard one to beat.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Big E spoke to Robbie Fox of Barstool Sports about winning the WWE Championship on last night’s episode of Raw. “I have been so grateful because I feel like I’ve grown a lot as a performer, even from three, four years ago, I feel so much more comfortable in so many different ways,” he said (h/t Post Wrestling). So, I’m glad in many ways. Edge texted me and I don’t wanna butcher the text but it was something about, you know, just like the fact that it took so long makes it so much sweeter and he’s right. Sure, it could have been cool to have this championship six, seven years ago, to be world champion, to be WWE Champ. But, to have felt that I’m at a point now where I earned it and I put the work in and it doesn’t feel handed to me makes the journey sweeter honestly. As cliché as it sounds, it’s more enjoyable because it feels like a long time coming.”
- Big E also spoke to Sports Illustrated on the win, calling his win a “spiritual experience”.
- There was no post-show match after WWE Raw, with the show ending after Big E won the WWE Championship. A tag match pitting Damian Priest and RKBro against Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles, and Omos had been advertised locally but did not take place.
- Matches taped for Main Event this week include Jaxson Ryker vs. Drew Gulak and Humberto Carillo and Angel Garza vs. Lucha House Party.
- PWInsider reported that ahead of tonight’s NXT 2.0 launch, the Capitol Wrestling Center name for the WWE Performance Center has been dropped and will simply be referred to as “the home of NXT”. Additionally, they also reported that Kevin Dunn is at tonight’s TV taping.
- Big E will be a part of Wednesday’s The Bump.
- WWE has trademarked the terms ‘Lash Legend’ and ‘Andre Chase University’.
- Adweek has an article about WWE’s success on TikTok, which has surpassed the NBA in followers.
- Samoa Joe talked to SportsNet in Canada about the upcoming changes to NXT, as well as his recent release from WWE and return to the NXT brand shortly after.
- Drew McIntyre spoke with Newsday ahead of WWE’s debut at the UBS Arena on November 29.
- McIntyre also spoke to Cultaholic Wrestling.
- Gable Steveson talked with Ariel Helwani on the MMA Hour.
- Matches added to WWE’s YouTube page today include Rey Mysterio vs. Kane from the September 15, 2008 edition of Raw and John Morrison vs. Sheamus in a Falls Count Anywhere match from the September 13, 2010 edition of Raw.
- This week’s AEW Road to Dynamite, which focuses on Adam Cole vs. Frankie Kazarian, Shawn Spears vs. Darby Allin, Bryan Danielson’s plans, and Leyla Hirsch vs. Jade Cargill.
- Heels’ fifth episode on Sunday brought in 79,000 viewers, the same number as last week. It brought in 27,000 viewers in the 18-49 demographic.
- Jim Davies, a former Stampede Wrestling announcer with Ed Whalen, has passed away.
- Big Damo, aka Killian Dain, told Wrestle Zone that he is currently unable to wrestle in the United States due to work visa issues. “I’ve been making sure to be as active as possible and then obviously with the world about to reopen again, touch wood as best I can, then it’ll be a lot easier for me,” he said. “But my main issue is I’m a foreigner living in the USA so there’s still legal hurdles I have to make before I can get anywhere. That could be sorted within a week, it could be sorted within a couple of months and sadly that’s the reality of the situation. I’m here legally, but I won’t be able to work legally just for a little time yet, and that is something that we’re hoping to get sorted ASAP….I’m really excited for what’s next."
- Former co-host of The Bump Evan T. Mack, on his Ringer podcast MackMania, spoke about his departure from WWE. “I’m going through a professional transition,” he said (h/t Post Wrestling). “That’s how I put it and I just wanted to take this moment to reflect on certain situations that happen in life, you know what I’m saying? And the situation that was out of my control and no I’m not jaded and no I’m not bitter, those moments have passed. I’m blessed, I’m fortunate, I have my health, I’m grateful to the man above without getting too philosophical, without getting too religious.”
- The Great Khali was interviewed by DNA in India.
- This week’s vlog from Sammy Guevara.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Vince McMahon wins WWF World title
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today