- WWE NXT viewership down, demo rating up against State of the Union
- Tony Khan AEW Revolution media call: Jeff Hardy & Cesaro, Cody, streaming service
- Tag team match announced for Impact Countdown to Sacrifice
- Tony Khan to personally deliver his 'big announcement' on AEW Dynamite
- EC3's Control Your Narrative announces deal with Pro Wrestling TV
- Wrestling Observer Live: Tony Khan announcement rumors, NXT injuries, more
- Bryan & Vinny & Granny & Craig Show: AEW Rampage and more!
- Speak Now: NXT 2.0 show recap, ROH announcement
Latest Free YouTube Video:
This Week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter: Elimination Chamber review, Undertaker to WWE Hall of Fame
Ordering Info: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
Wednesday News Update
- Bully Ray revealed that he’ll be appearing on an episode of Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions that’s coming soon. The interview series airs on Peacock/WWE Network.
- After having to be stretchered out following her match against Lash Legend on last night's NXT, Amari Miller tweeted: “Much love to everyone that had reached out! We gonna keep on moving.” Miller also noted that she suffered a concussion.
- Finn Balor will defend his United States title against Damian Priest at WWE’s Madison Square Garden house show this Saturday.
- While appearing on The MMA Hour earlier this week, Logan Paul said jumping off the top rope is something that he’s wanted to do his entire life: “I have one bucket list item that I’ve wanted to do my whole life. This is before I ever even considered doing WWE or even it being a possibility, and that is to jump off the top rope. I want to jump off the top rope. I want to sail through the air, like a f*cking eagle and land on someone.”
- Episode four of Corey & Carmella is now available on YouTube.
- On his Wooooo Nation Uncensored podcast, Ric Flair gave an update on his friendship with Paul “Triple H” Levesque. When asked if he thinks Levesque got ousted from WWE, Flair said: “I have no idea. He and I were incredibly close, and now I never hear from him, so I don’t know.”
- Rhea Ripley, Austin Theory, and Olympian Lindsey Jacobellis appeared on WWE’s The Bump this morning.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded a John Cena-The Rock segment from the April 4, 2011 episode of Raw, Becky Lynch & Paige vs. Sasha Banks & Naomi from the July 20, 2015 episode of Raw, and Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus from the March 1, 2021 episode of Raw.
- A woman named Stoney Ciccone on Twitter accused wrestler G-Raver of physically attacking her by repeatedly punching her in the face and head in 2020. Another woman alleged that G-Raver shoved his hand down the front of her skirt at a bar two years ago.
- In an interview with the New York Post, Keith Lee responded to reports that he had an attitude problem while with WWE: “At the end of the day, man, I’m very much like these old school guys like I really don’t pay attention to the internet like that, and half the time I don’t really pay attention to the apps. Like I may post a thing and someone who helps me with my account may post a thing that’s trying to be positive for other people or promote what I do here in AEW, especially now. I feel like this. If there’s no truth to it then why should I give it any credence? This is going to sound arrogant and I don’t really care. At the end of the day it is beneath me and I treat it as such.”
- Tony Khan told DAZN that we’ll see new storylines emerge at Revolution this Sunday: “At Revolution, with the names involved, I think you’re going to see an excellent wrestling show. I’m very confident that the talent will deliver in the ring, but it’s also important that we use the show to build what we want to do for the rest of the year. This is going to be a show where some storylines end, but you’re also going to see new storylines emerge. We’ve built into this show so well in recent weeks, and you’ll see the hard work pay off at Revolution.”
- Ethan Page announced that he’s moving to the United States this April.
- Johnny Gargano noted that, while he’s taking bookings for appearances, he isn’t returning to the ring yet: “The response to me posting my booking email has been wild! For the next few months I'm only doing select signings as it allows me to be home as often as possible & still get that fan interaction that I've been missing. When I'm ready to return to the ring.. I promise you'll know! But for now.. I hope to see some of you guys at these fun appearances I'll be popping up at. And when I get used to sporadically sleeping 2 hours a night.. I'll be back 100%.. and we're gonna tear it up! Trust me. Here's a picture of Quill to make this 2nd Tweet worth it.”
- Due to testing positive for COVID-19, Biff Busick has been pulled from wXw’s 16 Carat Gold tournament.
- Johnny Caballero (formerly known as John Morrison) will face Jack Cartwheel at Gringo Loco’s The Wrld on Lucha in Dallas on Friday, April 1.
- GCW will make its Columbus, Ohio debut on Friday, April 22.
- Matt Cardona vs. Mike Jackson and ACH vs. Tony Deppen have been announced for GCW’s Astronaut show at Center Stage in Atlanta on Saturday, March 12.