- AEW Dynamite live results: Cody Rhodes vs. Andrade El Idolo
- WWE NXT ratings up for WarGames go-home show
- Hangman Page filling in for Jim Ross on Wednesday's AEW Dynamite
- Diamond Dallas Page to appear on WWE's Broken Skull Sessions
- Jonah appearance, Chris Sabin vs. Drama King set for Impact
- WWE's Xavier Woods hosting Nickelodeon 'Treasure Truck' show
- WWE Raw ratings down, unique viewership pattern during show
- Vince McMahon WWE Netflix docuseries to debut in 2022
- WWE NXT video highlights: Ladder matches for WarGames advantage
- Xyon Quinn vs. Santos Escobar set for next week's WWE NXT
- WarGames advantages determined on WWE NXT
- AEW Dark results: Adam Cole vs. Anthony Greene, Infinito debuts
- Tag Team title match official for WWE NXT WarGames
- WOL: Bron Breakker, NXT 2.0 recap, WWE & AEW ratings news 12/1
- B&V&C&G: RAW 3 with Mr. Perfect vs. Ric Flair loser leaves town, Granny segment and more! 11/30
- Speak Now: Best WWE NXT 2.0 so far, show review 11/30
- We're Live Pal: The Rock, Vince McMahon, CM Punk & MJF 11/30
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- Match of the week and performer of the week
- Complete Survivor Series rundown, the matches, the finishes, the business, the interest level and the product placement ads
- The story on the guy who attacked Seth Rollins on Raw
- How the audience watching WWE & AEW has changed over the past year, older or younger, men or women, a breakdown of every national show
- US TV ratings, where wrestling ranked with sports and overall, and details of how each show did in each key demo
- International TV ratings for WWE & AEW
- Two latest sports media rights deals in the U.S., and how this could affect WWE and AEW in their next deals and the key factors
- WWE & AEW streaming numbers for the week
- More on WrestleMania ticket sales
- How tickets are moving for the major upcoming WWE & AEW shows
- What is the hottest wrestling ticket in North America on the secondary market and the answer will surprise you
- NXT WarGames notes
- Full PWG rundown from this past weekend
- New Japan vs. NOAH at Yokohama Arena, the press conference and what top stars asked for as their opponent for the show
- New Japan Best of Super Juniors and tag team tournament updates
- All Japan tag team tournament update
- Why police were called at a recent Tokyo show
- New star debuts in CMLL but not where you would think
- Jeff Cobb and TJP's weekend in Mexico and matches they seem to be building
- TripleMania Regia, new main event, PPV notes, more on Omega vacating title and he talks of a return
- Mexico bringing in one of the tallest wrestlers ever
- Big York Hall show coverage and how the unique main event story plays into the Tokyo Dome shows
- A must for Hall of Fame voters: Who is L'Ange Blanc, the biggest mainstream star ever in France and a rundown of his impressive career
- Full coverage of last weekend's UFC show
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- This week’s The Bump, featuring Los Lotharios, Bron Breakker, and Toxic Attraction.
- WWE has announced Big E vs. Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens in a steel cage match for the WWE title and Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair in a steel cage match for their December 26th event at Madison Square Garden.
- Stephanie McMahon was honored with the March of Dimes Corporate Leadership award on Tuesday. She was joined by Vince McMahon.
- Kairi Sane is opening a 24-hour fitness gym.
- Free matches added to WWE’s YouTube today include AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe from Starrcade 2018, Undertaker vs. MVP from the December 1, 2006 edition of SmackDown, and Rhea Ripley vs. Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair from Backlash 2021.
- Cody Rhodes, speaking to Sports Illustrated, reiterated his commitment to AEW. “As of now, my future is with AEW. [The company] would be very strange without the core members of the revolution. We all still talk. We all have this admiration for each other. I can’t see myself anywhere else, and I’m very optimistic about what the future holds.”
- Eddie Kingston spoke to CBS Sports about Jon Moxley’s decision to enter an inpatient alcohol treatment program and the positive reaction it got in the industry. “It was great,” he said. “I was going to rally with him anyway. I guess you could say I'm an old-school street guy. My thing was, 'I don't care if anyone else understands. I get it. Your wife gets it, I get it. That's all that matters.' It does feel nice that everybody else got it. My girlfriend said this to me the other day. She's the smart one. Toxic masculinity. I never heard of that before. She seems to think that's dying because we're actually celebrating men like Moxley who can accept their flaws but also work on them. Back in the day, we used to accept the flaws and move on and not work on them. Now that we accept who we are, we work on them. She says I do the same thing. I don't know what that means. I still like watching football and eating steak and having a beer here or there.”
- Lee Moriarty spoke to Mike Johnson of PWInsider about facing CM Punk on tonight’s Dynamite. “I had to have it repeated a few times because I didn't feel like what I heard or what I saw was right. But once it set in, I was excited, I was ready and I've been preparing since then. I've been studying his matches since he's come to AEW, he's had seven and I've watched as many as I can until getting on my flight today. Just preparing. The interesting thing about Punk's matches is that every single one has been very different. And I think my style is something that's easily adaptable so we'll be able to contrast in a way that's going to be fun for people to watch and also fun to compete with.”
- Ethan Page’s latest vlog.
- It was revealed today that Jeff Jarrett is now a co-owner of the minor league baseball team the Springfield Sliders. Jarrett is part of a nine person group called Golden Rule Entertainment that has acquired the Springfield, Illinois team.
- Fuego del Sol was announced for GCW So Alive on December 4. Blake Christian vs. Jack Cartwheel has also been added.
- NJPW will have an El Desperado online meet and greet on December 19.
- Brody King vs. Christopher Daniels has been announced for Defy Dark Horse. The winner will become the new interim Defy World Champion as the current champion, Ravenous Randy Myers, is unable to make it across the border due to being a Canadian citizen.
- Thunder Rosa will team with her son, Anakin Rosa, against Mighty Mara and JP Harlow at Mission Pro Wrestling’s Silver Bells event in San Antonio.
- Tajiri has been announced for PCW Ultra’s A2K22 event for January 28.
- Yahoo Japan reported that Suzu Suzuki, Risa Sera, and Maya Yukihi will be leaving Ice Ribbon at the end of the year.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Stan Stasiak wins WWWF World title
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today