- Alexander vs. Fulton, Dashwood vs. Ellering set for Impact Wrestling
- 'Best WWE Moment' category returning for 2021 ESPYS
- ROH returning to Philadelphia for Glory By Honor 2021
- Angelo Dawkins vs. Otis added to WWE SmackDown
- AEW announces September Dynamite stadium show for Queens, NY
- WWE NXT video highlights: Samoa Joe returns
- NJPW Kizuna Road results: Elimination match main event
- NJPW announces two Wrestle Grand Slam shows for September
- NJPW sets new date, main event for Wrestle Grand Slam in Tokyo Dome
- WWE Raw ratings up for Hell in a Cell go-home show
- Diamond Mine opening on next week's WWE NXT
- Adam Cole vs. Kyle O'Reilly set for NXT Great American Bash
- WOL: NXT, Samoa Joe, Cameron Grimes, AEW New York, New Japan, ratings, more! 6/16
- Speak Now: Samoa Joe returns to NXT, a very fun episode
- B&V&G&C: Granny's Wrestling Report, Bret Hart A&E documentary, more!
- Big Audio Nightmare: Hayashishita vs. Syuri, Stardom PPV in-depth
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Updated coverage on SummerSlam and early word on Survivor Series is the lead story on this week's issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
We look at the location, the time of the show and why they are limited in time, the new stadium, talk about top matches plus more on Dwayne Johnson and WrestleMania, Survivor Series and a plan for an August Takeover.
Also in this issue:
Dominion, the Shingo Takagi title win, with match-by-match coverage, star ratings, poll results, business notes and booking direction.
Plans for a WWE draft, a WWE TV show on verge of being canceled, Bret Hart documentary, Stephanie McMahon talks WWE business, WWE ticket sales, Miz talks injury, UK & Canada viewing numbers, WWE looks a changes in how it does house hows, WWE autograph new rules, most watched WWE videos of the past week and WWE market value.
The next two WWE major events with lineups, notes about the Takeover crowd, matches announced and not yet announced for Hell in a Cell and more.
Full coverage of this past Saturday's UFC show.
Cyber Fight show combining NOAH, DDT, Ganbare Pro and Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling. We look at Keiji Muto's title loss, why he got the title in the first place, why Marufuji wasn't the guy who should have won, plus match-by-match coverage with star ratings.
The death of controversial wrestler Angel o Demonio.
More into detail on the ratings than any other source, how many different viewers the shows had which is very different from the television number, breakdown of who watches the shows, how they watch, DVR numbers and how long the average fan watches.
Results of the major pro wrestling events of the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- On NXT last night, there was an angle where LA Knight turned against Ted DiBiase and attacked him. The attack happened during Knight’s Million Dollar Championship Coronation. Cameron Grimes, who lost to Knight in the Million Dollar Championship ladder match at TakeOver: In Your House, came out to make the save for DiBiase.
- There were multiple teases on last night’s NXT showing a battery’s charging level. The charging level increased throughout the show, with the last tease showing the battery life at 21 percent.
- George Carroll Jr. has joined NXT as a writer. Carroll formerly worked for NJPW as their director of US operations and for MLW as senior talent coordinator. PWInsider reported that Carroll was at last night’s NXT.
- PWinsider also reported that John D'Amico has returned to WWE in his previous role of Director, Production Management for WWE live events.
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson appears on the cover of this year’s “100 Reasons to Love America” edition of People magazine. Johnson tweeted: “Thank you. Very humbling to grace the cover of @PEOPLE as the #1 reason ‘To Love America.’ I realize the things that matter most in life are the things that are right in front of us. Family. Friends. Mana. Happy Fathers Day. Enjoy the read.”
- On Fox Sports’ Out of Character with Ryan Satin podcast, Drew McIntyre called his pandemic-era WWE Championship reigns the thing he’s most proud to have accomplished in wrestling due to the unique circumstances he was up against. McIntyre said: “We needed somebody to step up and be the champion and carry the load and represent the company. Not just on the show but doing media outside of the ring, too. And everyone I worked with during that period, I was so fortunate to get the chance to be in the ring with. I was fortunate to have the trust of trying new things in uncharted waters and throwing things against the wall to see what stuck."
- A “WWE Champion Credit Card” is now available from Credit One Bank. Card benefits include: 3% cash back rewards on eligible internet, cable, satellite TV, and mobile phone services 2% cash back rewards on eligible dining purchases 1% cash back rewards on all other purchases WWE merchandise discounts Up to 10% cash back rewards from participating merchants through the More Rewards Program
- Stephanie McMahon appeared on Yahoo Finance Live and discussed WWE’s return to touring.
- Baron Corbin, Bianca Belair, Kofi Kingston, and Tegan Nox appeared on this morning’s episode of WWE’s The Bump. Mick Foley was RJ City’s guest on this week’s Wednesday Morning Wake-Up segment on the show.
- In a bonus clip to promote this Sunday’s new episode of Broken Skull Sessions, Foley played word association with Steve Austin.
- Bobby Lashley, Jimmy Smith, Jimmy Uso, and Charlotte Flair have been announced as guests for Sunday’s pre-Hell in a Cell edition of WWE’s The Bump. It will air on Peacock/WWE Network and WWE’s social platforms at 2 p.m. Eastern time.
- WWE has filed trademarks for the names Josh Briggs, Andre Chase, Nakita, Brutus Creed, and Julius Creed.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded Rey Mysterio vs. Edge from the June 5, 2009 episode of SmackDown, Rhea Ripley vs. Mercedes Martinez in a steel cage match from the September 8, 2020 episode of NXT, and Otis vs. The Miz for the Money in the Bank contract from Hell in a Cell 2020.
- In a post on Instagram, ACH announced that he’s stepping away from professional wrestling: “No need for the dramatic or emotional word play. As of today I will officially step away from professional wrestling. Thank you all for the support and love.”
- Impact Wrestling will be announcing a “dangerous stipulation match” for this year’s Slammiversary PPV at noon Eastern time tomorrow. Slammiversary is taking place on Saturday, July 17.
- AEW announced this week’s roster rankings.
- The main event for the Wednesday, June 30 episode of Dynamite will be announced on this Friday’s edition of the show. The June 30 episode is Dynamite’s return to its normal time slot.
- The New York Daily News has an interview with Britt Baker.
- Eddie Kingston commented on the announcement that AEW is coming to Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens, New York for the Wednesday, September 22 episode of Dynamite: “Look this is big for real. I ain't f*cking around this is big. I AM COMING HOME FOR THE FIRST TIME wITH @AEW!!!! NY STAND UP!”
- In a Q&A with Pro Wrestling Junkies, Earl Hebner noted that his daughter is training to be a pro wrestler with Cody Rhodes.
- The Dark Order’s Evil Uno & Stu Grayson are the guests on today’s episode of Talk is Jericho.
- Today is Jungle Boy’s 24th birthday.
- New company Wrarities is releasing officially licensed Jim Cornette and Bret Hart NFTs.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WCW Great American Bash 1996
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today