- Dragon Lee returning from injury, set for ROH Tag Team title match
- Brody King vs. Jay Lethal announced for ROH Best in the World
- AEW notes: Awesome Kong & Shanna not renewed, Joey Janela injured
- WWE announces three new senior leadership team hires
- Full card revealed for NWA When Our Shadows Fall PPV
- NJPW Road to Dominion results: IWGP Tag Team title match
- New champions crowned at NJPW Road to Dominion
- WWE Raw video highlights: McIntyre becomes number one contender
- NJPW cancels June 4 Road to Dominion event
- WWE Championship match set for Hell in a Cell PPV
- Satoshi Kojima to make NJPW Strong debut in tag team match
- Former UFC champion Tyron Woodley to box Jake Paul
- WOL: AEW Double or Nothing, RAW, 2005 Retro Bryan and Vinny tonight, more! 6/1
- DragonKingKarl Greatest Kayfabe Tournament: Jim Londos vs. Rikidozan 6/1
- WOR: AEW business notes, RAW Report, Dark Elevation, tons more!
- F4D: Smackdown, New Japan Strong, more!
- Speak Now: AEW Double or Nothing live event experience
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
Dave Meltzer reports on WWE returning to live crowds, the proposed WarnerMedia-Discovery merger, Nick Khan has been in talks with New Japan Pro Wrestling about WWE becoming NJPW's exclusive American partner.
Also in this issue:
- Updating WWE going on tour and what early ticket sales show
- Double or Nothing preview and ticket sales for all upcoming AEW events and what it says about the brand right now
- Full UFC coverage from last week
- A look at both Warrior documentaries and separating fact from fiction
- Collision in Korea and going through fact vs. fiction as well
- Most detailed look at television viewership over the past week
- Amazing training notes about an 80s star about to return to the ring
- AEW TV schedule notes for June
And much more.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- It was announced last night on Raw that Kyle O’Reilly vs. Pete Dunne vs. Johnny Gargano will open tonight’s NXT. The winner of the match will face NXT Champion Karrion Kross at TakeOver: In Your House on June 13.
- An angle aired on WWE's social media this afternoon between Hit Row and Drake Maverick & Killian Dain.
- Kavita Devi has denied being released from WWE. She told the Hindustan Times regarding those reports: “I’ve read some of those reports, and they aren’t accurate. I have been back at home in India since January. My husband contracted Covid earlier this year and I needed to be here with my family, I chose not to go back to America. Everyone at WWE has been incredibly supportive, I am filled with gratitude for everything they have done for me. I have also had an ACL injury for over a year and have been unable to perform in the ring but WWE still supported me through all of that. They understand that India is where I need to be. We are working together on a new arrangement that allows me to be home, but still part of the WWE Universe.”
- Sports Illustrated has an interview with Pete Dunne, who talks about tonight’s number one contender match.
- Asuka on Twitter mentioned that she did motion capture work for the latest release of Virtua Fighter 5.
- Booker T, Diamond Dallas Page, and Jerry Lawler will be a part of the Kansas City Comicon on August 20-22.
- Brie and Nikki Bella spoke to Today about motherhood.
- Full matches added to WWE’s YouTube page include Team Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero and Tajiri from Judgement Day 2003, John Cena and Randy Orton vs. Edge and Sheamus from the June 14, 2010 edition of Raw, and Braun Strowman & Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler from the May 14, 2018 edition of Raw.
- AEW sent out a press release today announcing that Mark Henry had signed a multi-year deal with AEW. He was announced as the new analyst for AEW Rampage, which debuts in August.
- The NWA announced that they will be allowing fans in for this weekend’s As Our Shadows Fall event as well as the TV tapings in Atlanta, Georgia. More information can be found here.
- Discovery announced in a press release that their proposed name for their merger with WarnerMedia is Warner Bros. Discovery.
- PWInsider reported that TJP has undergone surgery to repair a fracture of his nose. It took place after Impact’s recent TV tapings and is not expected to miss time.
- Hikaru Shida responded on Twitter regarding the situation over the weekend where AEW Spanish announcer Willie Urbina was fired after mocking her accent: “I didn’t wanna talk about this before my big day, so let me tell you now. I don’t give a s*** what other people say about my race because I love it and I proud of it, and because I know which is fool. I don’t even feel anger. So don’t need to worry about me Smiling face with smiling eyes Thank you.”
- Miho Abe, Taichi's manager who has been absent during much of the pandemic, returned to NJPW during this morning’s Road to Dominion event, accompanying Taichi and Zack Sabre Jr. who ended up defeating Guerillas of Destiny to win the IWGP Tag Team titles.
- In an interview with WrestlingInc, Anthony Ogogo mentioned that, without mentioning them by name, that he didn’t watch WWE as much after Raw moved to 3 hours: “When I was going to make a bridge from boxing to wrestling I was watching all the wrestling everywhere. Because I wanted to become a wrestler so I had to watch it to know what to become. And when they got the three hours, I didn’t watch it as fervently because it’s too long. Two hours is the perfect time for a wrestling TV show. It’s exciting, it’s action packed and the third one hour show will be even more exciting. Even more action packed with all the same talent and half the time to fit it in. So it’s good, it’s going to be really good.”
- Cody Rhodes has released a new t-shirt in honor of Pride Month. All proceeds in June will go to the National Center For Transgender Equality.
- The latest episode of Sammy Guevara’s vlog.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: The Shield vs. Evolution at Payback 2014
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today