- WWE SmackDown ratings up for Thanksgiving weekend episode
- Big Swole, AEW mutually decide to part ways
- Black Friday AEW Rampage draws lowest viewership in show history
- Cameron Grimes vs. Andre Chase added to WWE NXT
- Six-Man Tag Team title match announced for ROH Final Battle
- AEW returning to Universal Studios Friday for Dark tapings
- NJPW president clarifies Will Ospreay's Wrestle Kingdom 16 status
- ROH Women's Champion Rok-C to make MLW debut
- Trish Stratus to host WWE Toronto house show
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
In this week's issue:
- Match of the week and performer of the week
- Complete Survivor Series rundown, the matches, the finishes, the business, the interest level and the product placement ads
- The story on the guy who attacked Seth Rollins on Raw
- How the audience watching WWE & AEW has changed over the past year, older or younger, men or women, a breakdown of every national show
- US TV ratings, where wrestling ranked with sports and overall, and details of how each show did in each key demo
- International TV ratings for WWE & AEW
- Two latest sports media rights deals in the U.S., and how this could affect WWE and AEW in their next deals and the key factors
- WWE & AEW streaming numbers for the week
- More on WrestleMania ticket sales
- How tickets are moving for the major upcoming WWE & AEW shows
- What is the hottest wrestling ticket in North America on the secondary market and the answer will surprise you
- NXT WarGames notes
- Full PWG rundown from this past weekend
- New Japan vs. NOAH at Yokohama Arena, the press conference and what top stars asked for as their opponent for the show
- New Japan Best of Super Juniors and tag team tournament updates
- All Japan tag team tournament update
- Why police were called at a recent Tokyo show
- New star debuts in CMLL but not where you would think
- Jeff Cobb and TJP's weekend in Mexico and matches they seem to be building
- TripleMania Regia, new main event, PPV notes, more on Omega vacating title and he talks of a return
- Mexico bringing in one of the tallest wrestlers ever
- Big York Hall show coverage and how the unique main event story plays into the Tokyo Dome shows
- A must for Hall of Fame voters: Who is L'Ange Blanc, the biggest mainstream star ever in France and a rundown of his impressive career
- Full coverage of last weekend's UFC show
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
TUESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- WWE has announced that Edris Enofe will make his NXT debut tonight. Enofe (Inyene Umoh) had his first WWE match on 205 Live two weeks ago, defeating Malik Blade. Enofe is a United States Navy veteran who trained at the Level Up pro wrestling school. He signed with WWE after taking part in their tryouts in Las Vegas this August.
- MSK’s journey to find their shaman will also continue on NXT tonight.
- After last night’s Raw in Long Island went off the air, Drew McIntyre & The New Day (Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston) defeated Roman Reigns & The Usos in a dark match. Before the match, Reigns went face-to-face with Seth Rollins as Rollins was coming up the ramp following the main event of Raw.
- Woods spoke to Bleacher Report about hosting for G4 while also having a career in wrestling: “It's definitely some of the most fun I've ever had, just getting to be in a new space that's different from the wrestling space as far as an actual job goes. I've been dabbling in the space doing appearances here and doing gigs there, but with G4, it's my job and that definitely feels different as opposed to what I was doing in the gaming space before, but I freaking love it. It's a lot and stressful, especially trying to balance between doing interviews and time at home and time with wrestling and then time with the gaming stuff. It's definitely a lot, but I feel if you want something, you're going to carve out time to make it work, and this is very much what I'm trying to do right now."
- The Undertaker was Kevin Hart’s guest on the latest episode of Hart’s Cold as Balls digital series. Undertaker named Andre the Giant, Steve Austin, The Rock, and Shawn Michaels as his Mount Rushmore of WWE.
- Kairi Sane is opening a 24-hour fitness gym in Japan. The gym is named “Para-Fit24.”
- Ricochet appeared on this week’s episode of Out of Character with Ryan Satin.
- Los Lotharios, Toxic Attraction, and Bron Breakker will be on tomorrow’s edition of WWE’s The Bump.
- Today is Naomi’s 34th birthday.
- WWE’s YouTube channel uploaded Batista vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship from the November 30, 2007 episode of SmackDown, The Usos vs. The Bar from the January 8, 2019 episode of SmackDown, and Big E vs. Apollo Crews for the Intercontinental title from Fastlane 2021.
- Jim Ross underwent day two of his radiation treatments for skin cancer today. Ross tweeted: “DAY TWO ‘Skin cancer doesn’t stand a chance!’”
- Jake Hager told Renee Paquette and Anthony Smith about the status of his potential grappling match against Jon Jones for Fury Grappling: “Well I don’t know what’s going on because I’m training, I’m ready. As far as I know, it’s on and then it got quiet on his end. I don’t know if he saw my resume and was like, ‘Ouuu, this is an Oklahoma country boy I don’t wanna wrestle with.’ Maybe he saw that I wrestled for AEW and he got a little scared. You know, everybody wants to work for AEW so maybe he wants to get a job so I’m wondering, Jon, come out of hiding. Prove that you’re still the GOAT and I’ll put in a good word with Tony [Khan] for you. You know, I work with GOATs every single day Jon. I work with the GOAT of pro wrestling Chris Jericho so I’m like a farmer of GOATs and I can also wrestle a little bit. I think he’d wanna see that.”
- Brandon Thurston reported that last Thursday’s Impact, which aired on Thanksgiving night, averaged 48,000 viewers on AXS TV. The rating in the 18-49 demo was a 0.01. Those numbers are the lowest ratings Impact has done on AXS TV. The previous week’s show averaged 129,000 viewers and drew a 0.02 in 18-49.
- EC3 vs. Eli Isom and a falls count anywhere match between PCO and Sledge are set for the ROH TV episode that premieres the weekend of Saturday, December 11.
- EC3 and Adam Scherr (formerly known as Braun Strowman) will be donating all of the proceeds from their appearance at this year’s Blizzard Brawl to the victims and families of the victims of the Waukesha Christmas Parade attack.
- Sports Illustrated has an interview with The IInspiration. Cassie Lee discussed how it was a scary time when the duo was released from WWE: “It was a very scary time when we were let go, especially since we were not U.S. citizens. Every decision we made impacted our future, so that creates a very daunting time. WWE has an incredible platform and amazing brand, but our success is now in our hands. We’re building something bigger, different, something that belongs to us.”
- Jessica McKay spoke about The IInspiration becoming Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions: “We’re so grateful to be champions of the best women’s tag division in the world. When we were free agents, the more Cassie and I discussed our options, the more Impact felt like the natural decision for us. We wanted to be with a company with a certain production level and roster. That is Impact. It’s been a great journey so far, and it’s just getting started.”
- Shane Strickland (the former Isaiah “Swerve” Scott) announced that his Swerve City Podcast will be returning. Eddie Kingston will be the guest on the return episode.
- Impact Wrestling released an extremely limited collector's edition double cassette VHS of this year’s Slammiversary PPV.
- Homicide will return to GCW for the promotion’s New Year’s Day show in Atlantic City.
- Christian Cage turns 48 years old today.
- The latest episode of Sammy Guevara’s vlog is now available.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Antonio Inoki wins WWF title
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today