- Impact ratings down for second week of Kenny Omega angle
- Wardlow out of AEW Dynamite tag match due to family matter
- Eddie Kingston, Dustin Rhodes promos set for AEW Dynamite
- R-Truth to host 2020 WWE Slammy Awards
- Ric Flair: WWE is building a Hall of Fame in Orlando
- NJPW announces stipulation options for Yano-Fale KOPW 2020 match
- WOL: All-time record low RAW ratings, AEW vs. NXT, plus Impact World Champion Rich Swann joins us! 12/16
- B&V&C&G: Retro WCW Invasion Smackdown from July 19, 2001, plus Granny! 12/15
- F4D: Impact's Don Callis on Kenny Omega & Good Brothers reuniting 12/15
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp(Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS(s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
The fallout of AEW's Winter is Coming show is the lead story in the new issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. We look at how AEW is doing compared to Raw in different demos, the Sting interview this past week, how AEW's numbers for segments have risen as well as the biggest AEW quarters of this year.
Also in this issue:
Kenny Omega/Don Callis dynamic, the odes to the past they have copied in their angle, debut of Tony Khan as a television performer in the interview on Impact, how close Winter is Coming actually came to being No. 1 for the night on cable, Tony Schiavone's appearances years ago in TNA and what angle Vince Russo wanted to do with him, executives who vowed to not be TV performers and how that changed.
Major match teased on Impact, as well as the background of the Omega-Callis alliance and when the idea was first broached.
Television ratings for Impact and the surprises, as well as streaming numbers, and what major message that sends about the appeal of Omega in some places and not in others, as well as the number of people who ended up seeing the interview segment.
NXT Takeover War Games, the good, the not-so-good, the next destination show, plus match-by-match coverage with star ratings and poll results.
TLC, have a lot of notes about where things do and don't stand with the 2021 WrestleMania, the actual story of how Bill Goldberg's streak came to be and what it came from, and how it was ruined and lost popularity. We also look back at the end of WCW.
HHH brings up some notes on Undertaker, WWE women popularity on social media, new WWE TV characters, new gimmicks, WWE stars on new television show, how WWE & AEW programming is doing internationally, how it is doing compared to other sports, more on the lawsuit against Matt Riddle & WWE and Riddle's sides key arguments for dismissal, Johnny Gargano talks NXT goal, injury updates, Tyler Bate's return, WWE market value and most-watched shows this past week on the WWE Network.
New Japan's first show back in Fukuoka, to decide the Best of the Super Junior and World tag league finals. We look at both tournaments, as well as the business notes, the big announcement on the show, as well as match-by-match coverage with star ratings and poll results.
UFC weekend coverage with the stories behind the card, what's next, effects of COVID and much more. We look at the business notes on the show and fight-by-fight coverage.
NOAH Chronicle and in particular, the Go Shiozaki vs Takashi Sugiura match-of-the-year candidate.
The short but very memorable pro wrestling career of Tom "Tiny" Lister and his run as Zeus, what he was known for out of wrestling and more.
WWE 2020 award nominations as well as one voter talks about favorites for Japan's Tokyo Sports awards.
Detailed look at the television business, looking at stats not available elsewhere to get the deepest read into how shows are doing, what categories are doing well and how shows compare with previous weeks and one year ago.
Results of all the major pro wrestling events around the world over the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- On social media, NXT noted that the match between Kyle O'Reilly and Pete Dunne will have "uninterrupted bell to bell action". The winner will get a NXT Championship match.
- This week’s guests on The Bump include Kevin Owens, Ric Flair, R-Truth, and Carmella.
- WWE uploaded a video showing Mansoor visiting Saudi Arabia.
- Matches added to WWE’s YouTube today include Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles from the December 16, 2019 edition of Raw, John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre from WWE TLC 2009, and R-Truth & Carmella vs. Jinder Mahal & Alicia Fox from WWE TLC 2019.
- WWE Battlegrounds’ third roster update will take place on December 23 and run through January 20. Characters to be added are Sting, Ric Flair, Sheamus, The Street Profits, Razor Ramon, Diesel, Bret Hart, Sami Zayn, Chad Gable, AOP, Fandango, and Roddy Piper.
- Eric Bischoff spoke to Digital Spy on his short run as an executive producer for SmackDown.
- Jake Roberts will not be on Dynamite tonight, writing on Twitter: "Unfortunately, I won’t be able to appear tonight due to illness (not COVID). These days we all have to be on point. Looking forward to seeing everyone in two weeks.”
- A GoFundMe has been set up for Robbie Eagles and his family, who are trying to get his father home to Australia from the Philippines following his passing. He wrote on Twitter: “I really want to start posting some positivity online, but the last few days have been incredibly testing. After having already paid $16k AUD on my Dad's medical bills, my family are still being asked an additional $20k AUD from the hospital he was in before passing. Without this outstanding balance paid, they will not release our Dad's death certificate and thus we can't even begin to look into how we can bring our Dad home to give him the send off he deserves and all of us, his kids want. We've tapped out our personal funds, x2 over. Everyone has been incredible with the generosity and I know it's the worst time of the year to ask but if there is anyone able to donate, even a dollar or two, it'll help us reach this goal.”
- Serena Deeb noted on The Hashtag Show that NWA may be resuming shows at the start of next year. “NWA is probably starting back up again with some tapings in January or early next year,” she said (h/t Fightful). My intention as champion is to defend it all over the world. I would love to be a platform to showcase other women. The possibilities are endless.”
- AEW and Rooster Teeth will launch a new video podcast next month called “Wrestling with the Week”. Hosted by Scorpio Sky and Rooster Teeth’s Eric Baudour, the show will look at the week in wrestling, gaming, sports, movies, and more.
- Mike Bennett spoke to TVInsider on returning to Ring of Honor following his WWE release.
- Impact will hold a virtual fanfest next month on Zoom. It will take place on January 16 at 11:00 am EST. Talent scheduled to appear include Rich Swann, Deonna Purrazzo, The Good Brothers, Don Callis, Eric Young, Motor City Machine Guns, and Tasha Steelz & Kiera Hogan. Information can be found at this link.
- The latest edition of Aces High looks at Hiroshi Tanahashi’s career in 2004.
- NECW Wrestling uploaded a match between John Cena and Frankie Kazarian from April 27, 2001.
- Darby Allin spoke to Sportskeeda on Jim Ross’ recent comments on his podcast about today’s wrestling.
- Chris Bey spoke to Wrestling Headlines on appearing at the Super J Cup and Impact on the same night.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: WCW Starrcade 1990
- Poll opinions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: email@example.com
- Show results and news tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: email@example.com
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today