- Impact Wrestling draws lowest ratings of 2021
- Cody Rhodes AEW media call: Pat McAfee, NXT moving, new shows
- AEW announces Dynamite show opener; Rey Fenix & PAC tag match
- The Way 'headed to therapy' on WWE NXT
- Marty Scurll out of New Japan plans, Strong appearance scrapped
- WWE NXT's Kacy Catanzaro has partially torn LCL
- New Wonder of Stardom Champion crowned at 10th anniversary show
- Lorcan & Burch vs. Ciampa & Thatcher set for WWE NXT
- Austin vs. Bey, Beer Guns vs. Desi Hit Squad set for next Impact
- Three title matches added to Impact Wrestling's Sacrifice
- NXT close on finalizing move to Tuesday starting after WrestleMania
- WOL: NXT moving to Tuesdays, WWE Network to Peacock, AEW vs. NXT! 3/3
- B&V&C&G: Granny's Wrestling Report, Haiku contest, Smackdown from August 23, 2001! 3/2
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
The biggest and most-talked about issue of the year, the 2020 awards issue, is out today. The issue covers the awards winners as voted on by the readership in these categories. It also has all the top place winners for every category, comments on the awards for this year as well as a listing dating back to 1980 of all the awards winners in all the different categories.
We also have the performer and match of the week.
WWE Elimination Chamber show, with notes on direction, business, interest level, poll results and star ratings.
Also in this issue:
The new television war in Canada on Wednesday, how the first week went and what to look for, details on the WWE's A&E Documentaries, who is being covered and more, reaction to Undertaker's comments about current wrestlers being soft, migration of WWE Network to Peacock, Sasha Banks talks wanting to quit a few years ago, WWE business approaches, how WWE & AEW are doing as compared to televised sports this past week, Bill Goldberg on TV, notes on lots of new signees and are starting in camp including some not revealed yet, new WWE Network event, update on the Vince McMahon/Oliver Luck legal case, Ric Flair on why he doesn't talk to the other Horsemen, Arn Anderson talks why a major international star flopped in WWE, WWE wins awards, the current WWE market value and the most-watched shows of the past week on the WWE Network.
This past week's UFC show, the background, how it affects fighters going forward, and details behind the late changes in the show.
Television ratings of the past week, including segment-by-segment numbers for the past two weeks on Wednesday, who was watching in different age groups, how different segments did on Raw & Smackdown and more.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- This week’s guests on The Bump include Beth Phoenix, Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, and Sonya Deville.
- McKenzie Mitchell spoke to Dakota Kai ahead of tonight’s WWE Women’s Tag Team title match, where Dakota Kai will team up with Raquel Gonzalez to take on champions Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler..
- Damian Priest, Shane Helms, and Molly Holly will be on next week’s episode of The Bump.
- Young Rock on NBC finished last night with 3,223,000 viewers and a 0.66 in the 18-49 demographic. This is down from last week’s 3.611,000 viewers.
- Stephanie McMahon has been added to the Sports Innovation Lab Women’s Leadership Board.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin was on the Kelly Clarkson show yesterday and brought up what The Rock said to him following their match at WrestleMania XIX.
- Today’s matches added to WWE’s YouTube account include Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. Johnny Nitro for the Intercontinental title from Vengeance 2006, Paige vs. Nikki Bella vs. AJ Lee for the Divas title from Night of Champions 2014, and Samoa Joe vs. Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth vs. Andrade from Fastlane 2019.
- Pat McAfee responded to Cody Rhodes saying that McAfee was trying to get into AEW, saying “That is not true. I’ve actually talked about retirement more than contemplating going to AEW.” He said that he has had some spats with AEW talent like Miro and Shaq, but has not been trying to get a job. “I have enough jobs at this point,” he added.
- Dave Meltzer has confirmed that tonight’s Dynamite is officially sold out.
- Here is the pre-show for tonight's AEW Dynamite.
- PWInsider reported that Xplosion, their long-running secondary show that has been airing since November 2002, has been put on extended hiatus. The decision had been made to focus on their new show Before the Impact, which also has exclusive matches and airs prior to Impact. Xplosion had recently been airing on Impact Plus and on other international outlets.
- The Countdown to AEW Revolution special will air on TNT immediately after tonight’s Dynamite. In Canada, it will air on the TSN app and website after the show.
- Paul Wight has a new shirt out ahead of his AEW debut tonight.
- Kenny Omega spoke to Sports Illustrated on the exploding barbed wire deathmatch set to take place at Revolution.
- Jon Moxley spoke to Metro UK about some of his favorite matches.
- Dante Martin of Top Flight turns 20 today.
- Joey Ryan has dropped a case against one of his accusers after being awarded a default judgement.
- This week's edition of Aces High looks at Tanahashi's month-long excursion to Mexico in 2005.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Sting wins TNA World title
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today