- WWE announces new signees: The Rascalz, Alex Zayne, more
- Three matches set for WWE Tribute to the Troops
- Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr. fight could exceed 1.2 million PPV buys
- WWE Raw ratings down from previous two weeks
- Swann vs. Bey Impact World title match set for Final Resolution
- John Cena releasing two books based on inspirational Twitter quotes
- World title match official for ROH Final Battle
- Pat Patterson passes away at 79 years old
- NJPW BOSJ results: Hiromu Takahashi vs. SHO
- WOL: Death of Pat Patterson, Wednesday Night Wars, more! 12/2
- B&V&C&G: Retro WCW Invasion Smackdown from July 12, 2001, plus Granny! 12/1
JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp(Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS - Drupal and Wordpress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS(s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn't have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
We've got a heavy-historical double-issue of the Wrestling Observer out this week. Our lead story looks at the career and final appearance of The Undertaker. We look at his famous matches, the WrestleMania streak, how long it's been since he actually worked a full schedule, the dream match that did happen and why, and the one that never happened and why.
Also in this issue:
Survivor Series with match-by-match coverage, star ratings, poll results and interest level of the show.
The $39 million settlement of a lawsuit against WWE, the largest settlement of a lawsuit in pro wrestling history, why it was settled, testimony key witnesses were going to make, who sued, what the judge in the case said, crazy facts about the case, and testimony on what really happened in Saudi Arabia the day the WWE talent couldn't get out of the country.
A story on the life of Bob Ryder, the start of TNA, the business numbers behind the start and how it got so deep in debt, what saved the company in 2005 and 2015 and Impact releases a statement on his death.
How Dana White is expecting a packed house for a UFC show sooner than you think and how that ties into what has been booked.
Major front office changes in WWE, and background of the decisions and people who are in and out, Xavier Woods and WWE negotiate a mainstream deal, NXT Takeover lineup notes, Lana documentary, Undertaker talks most famous matches and how Vince talked him into ending the streak, how WWE & AEW TV shows did this past week as compared to major sorts, U.K. Heritage Cup, former college football star has WWE interest, value of WWE stock right now and top ten most-watched shows on the WWE Network from last week.
Full coverage of UFC 255, details behind the show, match-by-match coverage and poll results.
The induction of Marc Ratner into the UFC Hall of Fame. We look at his background in boxing, his connection to pro wrestling, and his role in okaying an angle that literally changed the power structure of pro wrestling where Vince McMahon needed his approval. We look at why two different proposed dream match involving WWE stars didn't happen as well as how Floyd Mayweather's unbeaten streak stayed in tact due to a decision by Ratner as well as his role in making UFC treated as a sport, and how UFC was able to get Ratner to join the promotion.
2019 Business Year in review, with the biggest attendances, biggest PPV numbers, who headlined the most major shows, UFC business, WWE business and what Becky Lynch did in 2019 that no woman in the history of pro wrestling had ever come close to.
An updated list of the biggest drawing cards in pro wrestling history, comparing Jim Londos with Hulk Hogan, who Sam Muchnick said were the biggest draws ever, where Hogan ranked with Austin and Rock, and every annual attendance record from 1931 to the present and what record is likely never to be beaten.
NOAH's Pro Wrestling Chronicle show and the Go Shiozaki ivs. Katsuhiko Nakajima main event.
A feature on the seven different Triple Crown award winners of the last 40 years, as well as those who came one step from doing so.
Stats for MVP, Most Outstanding, Best on interviews, Best Tag Team and others over the past 40 years as well as who seems to deserve more Hall of Fame consideration.
A feature on European villain Klaus Kauroff, who passed away this past week.
Television business, looking at stats not available elsewhere to get the deepest read into how shows are doing, what categories are doing well and how shows compare with previous weeks and one year ago.
Results of all the major pro wrestling events around the world over the past week.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to email@example.com or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
WEDNESDAY NEWS UPDATE
- Numerous people across the pro wrestling industry are reacting to the death of Pat Patterson. The Cow Palace, AEW, Cody, Ric Flair, The Rock, Bret Hart, Gerald Brisco, Linda McMahon, Shane McMahon, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Roman Reigns, John Cena, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon are among some of the names that have paid tribute on Twitter.
- Vince McMahon on Pat Patterson’s passing: “Pat Patterson was more than the first Intercontinental Champion & father of the Royal Rumble Match. He helped lay the foundation for WWE as we know it. His mentorship shaped careers, his creativity sparked innovation and his friendship lifted spirits. Love you, Pat. We miss you.”
- The company announced today that they have surpassed 70 million YouTube subscribers.
- Today’s episode of The Bump features The New Day, Adam Cole, Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott, and Raquel Gonzalez. Drew McIntyre will be a guest next week.
- Denise Salcedo talked to Titus O’Neil about his charity work, politics, and his future in WWE.
- Referee Charles Robinson will be a guest on this Wednesday’s episode of After the Bell with Corey Graves.
- WWE uploaded Big Show vs. Kurt Angle from Armageddon 2002 and a triple threat ladder match between The Usos, The Lucha Dragons, and The New Day from TLC 2015 on their YouTube page.
- WWE also posted a montage of their top ten most-watched clips on their YouTube channel this year.
- IGN spoke to Xavier Woods on his new role as a G4 host.
- Sports Illustrated has an interview with Darby Allin on winning the TNT Championship.
- Anthony Ogogo, a former Olympic bronze medal winner in boxing who is currently signed with AEW, challenged Jake Paul to a boxing match following his knockout win over NBA star Nate Robinson this past weekend. "I heard you think you’re a real boxer. LOL," he wrote on Twitter. "I’d knock you spark out and I only have one good eye. 10x British Champ, Junior Olympic Champ, Junior World Champ, European medals aplenty, Olympic Medal. Let me know when you wanna play with the big boys."
- Christopher Daniels talked to Wrestling Inc. on SCU and his run with AEW so far.
- NJPW released a video highlighting Lio Rush, who will take part in the Super J Cup tournament on December 12.
- Renee Paquette will be doing a livewatch of AEW Dynamite tonight on Twitch.
- The Great Khali took part in ongoing protests in India against farm laws in the county.
- Leyla Hirsch talked to Sportskeeda on her AEW debut.
- Jacques Rougeau talked to SportsKeeda about training Kevin Owens and their falling out.
- NJPW’s website interviewed El Desperado on his current run in the Best of the Super Juniors 27 tournament.
- In the latest Aces High column, Tanahashi talks about facing Yoshihiro Takayama and Genichiro Tenryu in early 2004.
- The Distraction podcast interviewed Luther on AEW and Chris Jericho.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Kyle O'Reilly wins ROH World title at Final Battle 2016
- Poll opinions: email@example.com
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show results and news tips: email@example.com
- Wrestling Observer Radio questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the Empire~! with F4W shirts. Grab yours today